Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey y'all let's spend years developing a video game and then when we're two days from the release date expose ourselves as absolute bigot shitbags publicly just because and then we keep digging from there

Melon

Oct 27, 2017
Hey does anyone know when/if the NEW Prison Break show will be available on demand on highspots?

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
That NXT to USA news is wild.
I'm interested in knowing the financials of that deal if it happens.

Syuri & Shida fans:
Hikaru Shida was at Gatoh Move today and got Emi Sakura to agree to a singles match at next month's Gatoh Move Shinkiba show as well as take part in her last match in Japan.
Hikaru Shida & Syuri will team up against Emi Sakura and a partner at Shida's Korakuen Hall show on 10/15.

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm sure we'll get some news before then, but it's going to be interesting to see what happens with 205 Live after Clash of Champions

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ECJyHs9U0AAwxox

There's something about Antonio Honda in this photo that absolutely kills me, love that man so hard

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Syuri & Shida fans:
Hikaru Shida was at Gatoh Move today and got Emi Sakura to agree to a singles match at next month's Gatoh Move Shinkiba show as well as take part in her last match in Japan.
Hikaru Shida & Syuri will team up against Emi Sakura and a partner at Shida's Korakuen Hall show on 10/15.

200.gif

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Hey does anyone know when/if the NEW Prison Break show will be available on demand on highspots?

Looking at the site now and they seem to have it up. That's my breakfast viewing sorted.

Edit: The video file isn't playing for me. Maybe it's still being uploaded on their end.

Last edited:

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the NXT UK crew is in Florida for some reason

Banks and Ligero were on the show as well

Oct 26, 2017
UK

I take back what I said.

With Tam losing too I'm thinking there's a real chance that Hana wins it due to her singing and the lack of other things she has going on right now despite the fact she's arguably the weakest wrestler in the league. It would be like Yoshi-Hashi winning the G1.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
At the local Newy pro show. Quackenbush match was fun. Quack teamed with some rookies against a bunch of the 4 nation guys. Pretty good crowd.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017

I take back what I said.

With Tam losing too I'm thinking there's a real chance that Hana wins it due to her singing and the lack of other things she has going on right now despite the fact she's arguably the weakest wrestler in the league. It would be like Yoshi-Hashi winning the G1.

Yoshi-Hashi wishes he was even half as popular as Hana.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The fan club show from this Monday, it got uploaded on Thursday.

Those fan club shows are always great because they do way more wacky stuff.
If you haven't seen it, I STRONGLY recommend watching the impersonation match Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki had at the fan club show before that.
It's one of my favorite matches of the year because it's just ridiculous.

Oct 26, 2017
UK

It's the latest fanclub show that can be found of the TJPW section of Universe. It was nothing spectacular, this one suffered a little next to the other because there was more focus on speaking, but there are some funny bits. Just nothing up to the level of the Yuka/Yuna improv matche or the Yuka/Mizuki impression match.

Yoshi-Hashi wishes he was even half as popular as Hana.

Oh, Hana's more charismatic. Other than that they're both the least interesting wrestlers in their groups and have crappy submission finishers (They Hydrangea looks nowhere near as good as her Cobra Twist)

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get Ilja Dragunov. People like his intensity but the facial expressions etc just come off as so corny in my opinion

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

I take back what I said.

Rossy sees those $$$, and now that she's signed nothing's holding back the push. Just looking at the red block, I don't see anyone else coming out ahead of her. Momo challenged too recently, and is on a slide. I don't think they'll book Mayu back to back. It'll probably be a while before we get Tam vs Arisa again. Hazuki probably has the best shot, and she faces Hana on the last day.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Seems like the NXT UK crew is in Florida for some reason

Banks and Ligero were on the show as well

🤷‍♀️

i mean if youre running this territory thing seriously and not just as a way to ensure you're the top level everywhere, this is the exact sort of thing you should be doing, send people to new places, get more reps, train with different crews

idk maybe their toronto flights were cheaper a week later from florida

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.