• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Thats not how being an Avenger works!
It is if you're wielding Mjolnir

tumblr_nthuwp4QQE1s2pcrvo4_r1_400.gif

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Hi.

You know, i cannot believe I outthanosed Thanos. However. I do feel as if Resetera is a great deal more balanced than it was. So perhaps the Mad Titan was right.

Yo B-Dubs, is there any openings on your farm and stuff?! I'm looking for a job, and I can additionally provide you with similarly balanced music. Seems like a pretty good gig you got here. I can also polish your gauntlet for you.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Hi.

You know, i cannot believe I outthanosed Thanos. However. I do feel as if Resetera is a great deal more balanced than it was. So perhaps the Mad Titan was right.

Yo B-Dubs, is there any openings on your farm and stuff?! I'm looking for a job, and I can additionally provide you with similarly balanced music. Seems like a pretty good gig you got here. I can also polish your gauntlet for you.
Turncloak.

OP
OP
Ramsiege

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looking through this thread I'm staying to think there's an MCU gif for just about anything lol

You never let me down ERA.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
😂
In all honesty I planned to get the coward tag all along. I thought it would be quite humerous and there is too much game/movie news potential this month that i dont want to miss the era discussions on!
Don't do this... Be proud of our cowardice... Let the brave take the bullet, we will survive and thrive. THE COWARDS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

BonneMort

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Kinda surprised someone has yet to do a rhyme for Thanos and Ant-man going up his anus. Yo, rappers of Era, hire me to write your lyrics, fam.