• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So, B-Dubs says the battle isn't over yet.
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Now that balance has been restored I can go off and do farming or whatever it is people who have killed billions do. But do you forgive? Do you forget?

Now is not the time of Thanos, but the time of AVENGERS.

In that spirit, and to show how much better than you Thanos is, I give you the opportunity to defeat me. Starting tomorrow there will be a series of challenges for you to overcome. You have a day to prepare yourselves Avengers.

Can you avenge the fallen or will you too become children of Thanos?

We will have to return to the main thread and fight, who else is coming along?

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm technically the Nick Fury of these forums, if you really, truly, absolutely try to think about it. I've pissed off at least one cat in my life.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What did I miss. I got my pocket sand ready courtesy of our dearly departed Ka Cho.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I stared right down the barrel of the snap, ready to take a bullet for one of the fallen.

I will avenge them, no matter the cost.

Right after my nap.

TolerLive

Senior Lighting Artist
Verified
Nov 15, 2017
Redmond, WA
It was pretty good. Never been into American comics though, so I really don't know if I would enjoy the "regular" super hero movies.
Well if you liked gaurdians, id watch gaurdians 2. If you like some of the more unique heroes that don't fit in the norm, Ant-Man may be one you could get behind. The first Iron Man is a treasure that I feel like anyone can get behind. So id go with those two if you wanted to attempt some more MCU. And if you like them both id recommend just diving into the universe more to see what else is offered.

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
What if Thanos aka B-Dubs is planning to use the time stone against us to change our fate? what if we become the fallen? what if that was his plan from the start? we need to act fast.

DecisiveAccurateArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So, random but kinda on topic. In preperation for end game, I have been doing my own little marathon where I watch every mcu film in a chronological order based on the timeline leading up to end game slowly over this month(tho i started last month) and I hit a snag at Thor 2 the dark world. Man is it a pain in the ass to get through this one.

Its been like 5 days and i just keep watching a little bit here and there until i just lose complete interest. But if I can just get through it, the next slew of films are amazing/things Id love to watch again

Supau

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This thread is hilarious. Everyone digging on the Cowards is killing me.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So, random but kinda on topic. In preperation for end game, I have been doing my own little marathon where I watch every mcu film in a chronological order based on the timeline leading up to end game slowly over this month(tho i started last month) and I hit a snag at Thor 2 the dark world. Man is it a pain in the ass to get through this one.

Its been like 5 days and i just keep watching a little bit here and there until i just lose complete interest. But if I can just get through it, the next slew of films are amazing/things Id love to watch again

You'll still have Iron Man 3 though :(

OP
OP
Ramsiege

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Are you an avenger or are you a coward? You know what you need to do. Do it for the fallen.

no one will know if you skip it.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The battle against Thanos has begun, it's not been going great, let's be real. Thanos is just so much better than all of you.

CoolLastingIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

But then Hawkeye and Ant Man teamed up and did this...

original.gif

The problem is that instead of punching Thanos in the face, Ant Man wound up going into his mouth and down his throat. So now he's a bit trapped and needs to find his way out.

Can you help Ant Man navigate the insides of Thanos? Can you help him escape? Can he defeat Thanos from the Thanus?

escape_from_thanus.jpg

Navigate the maze and help Ant Man before he's digested. Please, it's gross in there and he wants out. So help him out, will you?
It has begun.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
The new coffee machine just broke

Fellas, I'm going to get real sleepy if I don't get some coffee. So, good luck with the Ant Man business and I'm gonna take myself a napperino.