Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
It's possible the gauntlets power won't work on her since she's powered by the space stone. All her power comes from it.

That would also be true of Scarlet Witch, no? And she got dusted. I can see Thor, Captain Marvel and the Hulk as the high powered team keeping Thanos at bay, while the others do their thing.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want Kris Kristofferson to be in the MCU. Who could he play? He would also make a good Old Cap.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
With Carol and Thor, I think they'd be able to take on Thanos in his current state, especially since he isn't able to use the Gauntlet (or if he is, he can't use it to the extent that he did in Infinity War). Thor came very close to killing Thanos on his own last time.

Russo's have said that the only reason that fight turned out the way it did is because thanos was in the moment of victory. He went be distracted likely next time in a fight.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Did people even watch Infinity War? A major part of it was the creation and use of this weapon-it got major screentime. It even goes into Thanos's chest!!

8d390db77dfbc21fdd5f60c7f325680e.jpg
This is confusing me also, how did people see this life than once but didn't watch it?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do y'all think we'll ever get She-Hulk in the MCU?

I want it to be a Netflix Dramedy based on that one series (I think it was Dan Slott?) where she was a lawyer specializing in Superhero law.
(She helps Spider-man sue J. Jonah Jameson for defamation, who then names Peter Parker as a co-defendant, it's fantastic.)

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
|OT| Days of Futures Past
|OT| Assemble
|OT| Whatever It Takes
|OT| Superhero Fatigue? Some Do, But Not Us

This looks great btw. I'm so glad we have been shown close to nothing.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I really hope this is the final trailer. They can absolutely get away with doing that at this point.

All the commercials should be nothing but scenes from this trailer and flashbacks to previous movies.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I really hope this is the final trailer. They can absolutely get away with doing that at this point.

All the commercials should be nothing but scenes from this trailer and flashbacks to previous movies.

There was a rumor that they only had something like 8 minutes to work with for the marketing, probably one of the reasons there's so much past movie footage in this trailer.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
The Russos said they asked Weaving to come back too. He won't ever. So they got Ross Marquand to voice him, and the character was entirely CGI.
Holy shit wut?!?
That's incredible. Bravo on all accounts (well, except Hugo, but I still like the guy).

I thought Hugo was a little more respectful and courteous than that sounds, at least based on the interview quotes I read years back after Captain America 1. Sounded like ultimately he just said he wanted to give the whole superhero movie thing a whirl and he ended up not loving the process or some aspects of it. I think Idris Elba said something similar as well, but he knew he had a finite role in the scheme of it. I also recall Hugo said Marvel was great about it all and told him the door was wide open if he ever changed his mind... something like that. I can't remember anyone trashing each other.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Not enough appreciation for Rocket riding on War Machine's shoulder. Can't wait to hear Rocket ask him how much he wants for the suit. There's so much banter to look forward to between new groups of characters that were present together in Infinity War!

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I thought Hugo was a little more respectful and courteous than that sounds, at least based on the interview quotes I read years back after Captain America 1. Sounded like ultimately he just said he wanted to give the whole superhero movie thing a whirl and he ended up not loving the process or some aspects of it. I think Idris Elba said something similar as well, but he knew he had a finite role in the scheme of it. I also recall Hugo said Marvel was great about it all and told him the door was wide open if he ever changed his mind... something like that. I can't remember anyone trashing each other.

Look at the 40 min mark in this, they ask the Russos and they say "he was asked" to come back.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
first out of nowhere whut?

second, they are STILL barely showing anything. I kinda respect the restraint tbh.

Third, neat stinger :D

Amathene

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's interesting that the poster has Carol
in her solo movie suit, considering that the after-credits to Captain Marvel showed her in a new suit when meeting the Avengers.

I wonder if that's just to keep as much as the movie under wraps as possible, or if
shit really goes south when they first confront Thanos...
Well,
it IS an RGB suit.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Well fuck everything. Today I found out that Endgame will start its cinema run in my country two weeks after it opens in the US.