• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I bet y'all Nebula and Tony aren't in that suited-up-walkin scene in the actual film, ala Hulk in the IW trailers. There are shenanigans afoot here!!

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
presented without comment

70a98f26251e0ac75b95caf858b8894d.gif

avli4eewt2m21.jpg

(Nevermind, comment: Ankle monitor?

CnhEvmg.png
)
Clint was on house arrest from civil war.

Pollux

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe they're going to power her up but nothing I saw in Captain Marvel makes me believe she is more powerful than Thor in the MCU. Loved Carol and she's easily #2 with iron man as a close 3 IMO but still think Thor beats her based off what I've seen in the movies.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was one reaction where I heard the same thing. it's so weird. Carol is just standing there, what's annoying about standing your ground?

Well the man there defended Brie though it sounded like and *everyone* in the Grace Beyond the Trailer comments section disagrees with her on that Carol is annoying in that scene.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
If we get an "Avengers Assemble!" during the last battle, I apologize to everyone in the theater right now.

I'm a lose it.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is Widow's hair different in the poster than it is in the other media surrounding Endgame?

Edit: oh, its like that the whole trailer, too. This conflcits with what i saw on the big screen the other day....

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A quick google, apparently infinity wars is set 2 year after age of ultron. If the girl in Endgame trailer is Clint's daughter, she grow up a lot during those 2 year. She's almost as tall as Clint in Endgame.
For big "events" I thought it was

2012 - Battle of New York
2014 - Sokovia
2016 - Sokovia Accords
2018 - Infinity War

All more or less in real time (the only movies that aren't concurrent with IRL time are First Avenger, Guardians Vol 2, and Captain Marvel, I think?)

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for some footage of them against Thanos, but I guess they're keeping it for a final trailer or not.

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Disney showed two clips at the annual shareholders meeting last week, the end of this trailer with Thor/Carol was part of the clips.

But since that is real, people on 4Chan and Reddit who write fan fiction will take a real thing like that and surround it with the stuff they made up to make it seem more real.
ok lol

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Assemble One Last Time
Avengers: Endgame |OT| End of the Line
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Thank you, Stan

Or pretty simple

Avengers: Endgame |OT| AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All more or less in real time (the only movies that aren't concurrent with IRL time are First Avenger, Guardians Vol 2, and Captain Marvel, I think?)

There are a couple other out of order movies. Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, and Thor all occur roughly simultaneously; Doctor Strange takes place over a large unspecified period of time so it may be before and during Civil War; Black Panther takes place immediately after Civil War; and Homecoming takes place a couple months after Civil War. It's also not clear exactly when Ragnarok takes place, or how long they were on the Asgardian refugee ship before Thanos attacked them.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are a couple other out of order movies. Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, and Thor all occur roughly simultaneously; Doctor Strange takes place over a large unspecified period of time so it may be before and during Civil War; Black Panther takes place immediately after Civil War; and Homecoming takes place a couple months after Civil War. It's also not clear exactly when Ragnarok takes place, or how long they were on the Asgardian refugee ship before Thanos attacked them.
Homecoming fucks it all up with the 8 years later part though. Gotta make all the movies not real time for that to work. Or just ignore it.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Whatever it Stakes
Avengers: Endgame |OT| You Can't Save Beyond This Point
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Say the Line, Cap

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Avengers: Endgame |OT| You Can Skip Captain Marvel, But Not Us
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Give Me Thanos
Avengers: Endgame |OT| Dust Assembled!!