raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
AMC is straight up not responding. Been trying for over an hour with no luck :(
Won't even let me close the app. That's how bad it is... Gotta force close it on my phone. No go on AMC, Movietickets.com, Fandango (failed after if lead me through the que and now put me in another que that's over an hour long.) or Atom sites either. Nada.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get my preferred seats, but I got the middle seats one row ahead of them. Not terrible. My theater doesn't do many 3D showings but for some reason half of them are for this movie, which really sucks for trying to get 2D tickets.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
noooooooooooooooooooo

got to checkout finally with cinemark and it said, "cart is empty"

:_____________________________________(

Oct 25, 2017
I bought IMAX tickets for 7:30 PM Friday. Regal app gave me an error. Email came through with a confirmation that the tickets are purchased. But the tickets aren't showing in the app.

Am I good?

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
the odeon website is a joke. I finally get through, add tickets to my cart.. then the site goes down

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is sad. They should anticipate this kind of shit with movies of this magnitude. Everytime there's a starwars or Avengers movie they should be ready but here we are.

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this seems worse than the Force Awakens presales.

This movie might make some money.

Slashkice

Oct 27, 2017
I gave up on AMC after trying for the past 2 and a half hours. Switched to the Regal app and got an IMAX ticket opening night in a middle seat in less than a minute.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Here's a better image of the BossLogic poster that Atom is giving out for those who use their site to buy Endgame tickets.

D3Jam4PUYAEeQqU

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
I gave up on AMC after trying for the past 2 and a half hours. Switched to the Regal app and got an IMAX ticket opening night in a middle seat in less than a minute.
I would do this if the one Regal in the area wasn't complete ass. Service is garbage and the seats are terrible. AMC is my only option around here, but the site/app looks like it's completely down now.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly. I'll probably just wait. I live in a decent sized town, but I doubt Thursday night will be sold out by the end of today. I'll just keep checking.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
So AMC obviously isn't working and then I tried fandango got close and the order seemed to go through but I never got an email so I think it didn't. All I have are AMC theaters by me so I guess there isn't another option until the site starts working again

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
With all the London double bills sold, I decided to opt for decent seats at BFI IMAX at 4am - yes it's early but at least I can go to work in the daytime and still actually use the internet without worry.

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
Crazy day in the office with some hardware installs. I was running back and forth to my office checking the Fandango line queue. Tickets secured, one of my friends was up till 3am expecting the midnight PST stealth drop, just glad I have a confirmation.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone actually manage to get tickets from AMC? Their site and app have not worked at all for me this morning.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Being in Arizona, Harkins is my theater of choice. The IMAX showing at 3 pm at Arizona Mills on 4/26 had plenty of seats left, except the upper row in the middle. Checked again just now; it's filling up pretty quickly.

Chose an aisle seat towards the top, and got my ticket in under ten minutes.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got that sorted out. 9pm double bill followed by a 4am Imax screening. I have no idea why i just did that. My ass is gonna be so sore that night (please no easy jokes lol)