Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
AMC is having a minor heart attack rn. I can get my preferred theater to come up and then nothing, lol. Expected, I'm not even mad. It's just crazy because I've never had this issue before.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
I've been trying since like 6:45 central time and I got nothing lol. I think maybe I should just wait

Sorry I meant 6:45 CDT. It's been a long morning.

Anyone with the app missing the prebought tickets? All my stuff is gone at the moment. Shazam and Pet Semetary tickets went poof and the A-List tab is not loading. I'm hoping the tickets I got for Endgame don't go poof too, I did get email confirmation on both sets

The tickets will be there. The app is just struggling under the load

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well the seat map came back up and all the same seats are still available because this is a total cluster fuck and no one can buy tickets

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
I literally got reput into the queue for tickets on Fandango, again for the second time which was "less than a minute" and is now trying to load the next page.
I'm sorry but I don't understand how you have months to prep for this, to do stress tests, to make sure everything isn't a complete and utter shit show like it is now and let this happen. I bet anybody who works in movies knows how much of a nightmare it is for Marvel releases, the people who run the sites should too. 2 hours later and we're all waiting for tickets lol.

to be fair this might be the most traffic these sites have ever seen, like, ever.

hard to prepare for a load you've never taken before.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Fandango worked for me after waiting in a ~23 minute line about an hour or so ago.

Thursday at 7:40 and I have no idea what the seats will be but whatever.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Some bullshit. They're releasing tickets here, but only for the marathons (with IW before Endgame). I still have to wait for solo showings.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Had to go to a theater a half hour away but got one row back from the exact middle, and just a little to the left. Better than not seeing it at my home theater for 3 days.

Whatever It Takes.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Is it me or is the Odeon site traffic getting worst? I'm only looking for tickets on Sunday anyway, so I'll go back later. I haven't seen cinema websites taking a hit like this before. At 3 hrs, I'm going to look for a reasonable time on a weekend early afternoon.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Briefly got past the seat selection screen on the AMC website but the following page never loaded the buttons to assign seats to ticket types lol. This is like some cruel social experiment

cQ9mUHP.png

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Had to go to a theater a half hour away but got one row back from the exact middle, and just a little to the left. Better than not seeing it at my home theater for 3 days.

Whatever It Takes.

If this were an American theater 10 years ago, it wouldn't matter what theater you picked - there wouldn't be any reserved seats so you would've had to get to the theater about 2 hours early (at least) to get good seats. 30 minutes extra of a drive, that's not so bad at all. The future is good.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
I cant get AMC's website to process anything for May 4th. Fandango has a line for waiting. This is messed up isnt it?

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
I did eventually get through the AMC site to nab 5 tickets for Friday night. The site kept crashing and every time I'd log back in I'd see more seats sold, it was like a race to pick 5 and quick buy them before someone else took them! It's pretty much sold out now, only two seats are open, lol. The AMC site seems to be buckling under the stress, it doesn't even load now half the time.

I think a lot of people want to see this movie….

Mairu

Oct 25, 2017
SF Bay Area
Briefly got past the seat selection screen on the AMC website but the following page never loaded the buttons to assign seats to ticket types lol. This is like some cruel social experiment

cQ9mUHP.png
I've gotten past this point a few times but it just fails and sends me back to the homepage. Probably just going to give up soon, been going at this for two hours now :(

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Freaking Cineplanet here in Peru is dead! Dead I tell ya! But Cinemark seems to be holding their own just fine, It's just that me and my friends haven't gone to Cinemark in so long, Cineplanet is what we're used to so we'll keep waiting till their site is done with maintenance. What a clusterfuck this is lol, Infinity War wasn't so bad, I remember buying my tickets quickly while I was at a bar lol.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Wow, what a ride this morning was. Managed to get tickets for the midnight preview on thursday (00:00pm).

Now onto the longest three weeks of my life.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Whew my IMAX is owned by Southeastern Cinemas and they always take FOREVER to load in tickets. Finally got them up and barely got enough seats in the back row.