• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at Chinese wiki

German box will have 5x magnetic torpedo, 4x magnetic torpedo, Me155, Ju87, bf109 some ap DD gun and some twin 380 AP gun added.

Japanese will have a T2 oxygen torpedo, ap shell added

So German box seems to worth saving.
Thanks, gonna save the Ironblood ones then!

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Got Maryland and Washington in just 6 summons so that's lucky. Almost enough medals to trade for Hood as well, this was a productive week.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, gonna save the Ironblood ones then!

I think you have to open a certain number of sakura boxes for the akashi quest so I'm saving mine until I get to that point.

Also, I was wondering everyone's thoughts on something. Both Ranger and Yamashiro have retrofits but having to limit break them to get that far means you significantly up their oil costs. Is it worth it to lose super low cost ships in order to make them still relatively low cost but more effective ships?

Oct 26, 2017
Also, I was wondering everyone's thoughts on something. Both Ranger and Yamashiro have retrofits but having to limit break them to get that far means you significantly up their oil costs. Is it worth it to lose super low cost ships in order to make them still relatively low cost but more effective ships?

Depends, do you want them in your main progression fleets or do you just want them for low cost fleets? For progression you're going to want everyone to be MLB and retrofitted because you're going to eventually hit a wall with lower rank ships, for low oil it's best to keep them that way unless you're out of lower level content to farm.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Depends, do you want them in your main progression fleets or do you just want them for low cost fleets? For progression you're going to want everyone to be MLB and retrofitted because you're going to eventually hit a wall with lower rank ships, for low oil it's best to keep them that way unless you're out of lower level content to farm.

I think the problem is that I'm not sure. I have plenty of low level content to farm but it would be nice if I could make them work for progression, though I know I have better (but more expensive) options.

Sapo84

Oct 31, 2017

I honestly don't think BBs have any meaning below 2LB (without secondary gun mount +2 they can't kill suicide boats fast enough), and that means only missing the Firepower Enhancement on Yamashiro/Fusou.
Just keep one BB with 0LB for satisfying the requirements of easy hard mode and that's it.

Ranger is amazing with full limit break and retrofitted, 2 Dive and 1 Torpedo slot means she can dish out a lot of damage, for 9 oil it's as good as it gets on the main fleet, it's not a good unit for solo backline but as a second (or third if the map is very difficult) option she's amazing.
You shouldn't miss out on good ships just to keep low oil cost fleets (which are only meaningful in a couple of maps in the events anyway).

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I've read an opinion that the Fusou/Yamashiro retrofits aren't actually so good because they lose their secondary guns and their overall performance goes down. But I still like the retrofit art, so I'm raising a second pair of them so I can have both versions.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I've read an opinion that the Fusou/Yamashiro retrofits aren't actually so good because they lose their secondary guns and their overall performance goes down. But I still like the retrofit art, so I'm raising a second pair of them so I can have both versions.

Yeah, I think this is true, a lot of places put them on tier lists for half-kai (which is to say everything but the last space)

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
You don't have to. I've tested. Just go to the boss node and pray it appears.

Arcticfox

Oct 27, 2017
I've never had the capture mini-game after a full clear when 3 staring a stage. Only have had it happen twice since I started the event. It appears they are just extremely uncommon.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
People farming B3 or D3?

My oil cost is 51 x 5 + 68 x 2 for D3, yikes. Can get it lower if I use a lv100 fleet but... oh well

Last edited:

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got to Phase 2 relatively quick I guess this morning.

B1 though is kicking my ass playing catchup.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
People farming B3 or D3?

My oil cost is 51 x 5 + 68 x 2 for D3, yikes. Can get it lower if I use a lv100 fleet but... oh well

e1izfe0.jpg

22x6+43+10=185

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was just about to post how i'm probably not going to get Minneapolis because of my shitty luck at the moment and then bam, i got her. What a fuckin amazing design.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I love the design of Minneapolis. But then, I've always loved dark-skinned girls, so that could explain things.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I always thought you have to fill the whole ship requirement in hard mode. Turned out you can leave it empty....

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a shit couple of days luck wise but have made progress at least. Can easily grind on B1 now and ~250 left to go on phase 2.

All the freebie oil i got early on is starting to dry up, which is going to make things more complicated going forward I guess.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Running low on gold when doing daily 3x build and not doing 7-2 Also ran out of blue general plate. This event is such a drain in resource.

Last edited:

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
You don't have to do 3 event banner builds every time. You can use the 600 gold 1 cube build as well. Ex. 2 low cost build+1 event build for the daily build award.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Don't have the tokens to buy the set, or even just one since I got the star lit one. Are they going to be gone after the event is over?

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
4 Washingtons and not a single Minneapolis. Azur Lane please.

Don't have the tokens to buy the set, or even just one since I got the star lit one. Are they going to be gone after the event is over?

I think the Ghostly Witch House will be gone after this event. The other one will stay.

Sapo84

Oct 31, 2017
2 Washington, 2 Colorado, 2 Maryland, 3 Hoods, 1 Takao, 0 Minneapolis (my Hood and Takao were obviously already MLB).

elty

Oct 31, 2017
1 Minneapolis, 1 Maryland, 1 Colorado, 0 Washington. 0 Kalk.
1 Hood

So what do people do with extra SSR that no longer needed for LBing? I don't think Hood will get a retrofit ever.

Last edited:

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I have also gotten a Hood and a San Diego. Feels weird to save a Sandy for later.

Also I'm probably gonna have to get everything from phase two to advance. I'm at 72/400 now.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Still looking for Colorado before I ran out of cubes. Been trying to figure out how to cheaply farm D3, but I don't think I can even get 1:2 to work as mob clearer.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I just got done with the stardust furniture, now to get enough coins for the spooky set...

also when are we getting a second floor on EN...

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Got North Carolina with 460/600 left on Phase 3! Just need Colorado and I am done with the event... mostly.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got North Carolina with 460/600 left on Phase 3! Just need Colorado and I am done with the event... mostly.
About 430 left to go and no NC yet. I've gotten pretty lucky with the other phases though. I'm far enough through the missions finally though that they are just throwing battle stars at me so not too worried.

I've still only got Washington though from builds.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Remember you have one free full repair per day, which you can use to beat some hard stage.

In D3, you can engage (but not battle) a regular fleet with your boss fleet. Then you kite the other 2 elite fleet with your trash fleet as much as you can (probably still need to kill 1 or 2 of them). After you beat 5 fleet you can just kite the remaining elite far away, kill the last trash fleet with your boss fleet then move to boss.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I'm about to hit 70 so I should probably do a bunch of 7-2 for money so I can upgrade my oil/gold making facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.