• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrazilKaj

Oct 25, 2017
A bit of a stretch, but part of me hopes the "co-publishing project" is footage from Henshin's Klonoa movie.

tsab

Nov 3, 2017
Soul Calibur 6 should already be there without the need for "tests", and especially in the light of widely available information with regard to "whether there's an audience". That much isn't up for debate. You never hear of "tests" elsewhere. FUCK "tests".
I agree with you, I was semi-joking in my post

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Dark Souls Remastered on Switch is a troubling omission there. I know it's unlikely but without even a set month for release there's a chance that the version has been quietly cancelled due to development issues.
Nintendo's publishing it in Europe so I assume it'll be at their booth. Same for Go Vacation.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Klonoa HD Collection would make me faint on the spot.

Namco's mishandling of the series would lead me to believe that would never happen (but it should). We can't even get Klonoa 2 as a PS2 classic release, and they had two golden opportunities to make it happen with PS3/PS4.

At this point I'd take anything, even a low-budget mobile game. Or an assist trophy in Smash, which, you know, Namco just so happens to be working on at this very moment. :/

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Prolly not a new Kamen Rider title since that won't be localized outside Japan right?

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Im pretty sure that one of the announcements will be a west release of Record of Grancrest War for PS4/Steam.
The Steam logo was leaked for a few hours after the japanese website went online before they removed it.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
"We're also proud to announce a brand-new co-publishing project at the show we think our fans will be very excited about. Stayed tuned for more information."

Ridge Racer 8.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
"We're also proud to announce a brand-new co-publishing project at the show we think our fans will be very excited about. Stayed tuned for more information."

Ridge Racer 8.

Man I really hope. I really would love an arcadey racer on the Switch (besides Mario Kart).

One of those games almost *has* to be Ridge Racer 8.

I mean, I don't think it's wishful thinking, right guys?

gamescom is too far away

i need rr8 confirmation ASAP

Deleted member 11986

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm more interested in AC7 release date, especially PC one, than 3 new games being announced. It's just not fun anymore.

Ashidome

Banned
Jun 28, 2018
Xenosaga HD-Remaster co-developed by MonolithSoft would be a Megaton for me. I've been playing Xenogears on Vita, played all Xenoblade-games, but playing the Xenosaga-games would be a pain on the ass. Having a proper remaster on Switch would be heaven, especially if it used Xenoblade 2 assets. Would also make up for BN's subpar release policy regarding Switch so far.

A Xenoverse 3 would also be nice, although it'd need to be a lot better than X2 to make me buy it.

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Shouldn't be 4 titles unannounced?

"This year, we'll be delighted to offer our visitors more than 140 playable stations on 12 different games."

12 games and only 8 are already announced.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
With Nintendo indie highlight video teasing new games info soon (likely meaning Gamescom), I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't just talking about indie games and Grandia I and II HD Remaster.

Do you guys think Ridge Racer 8 will be announced for Switch this week?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
With Nintendo indie highlight video teasing new games info soon (likely meaning Gamescom), I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't just talking about indie games and Grandia I and II HD Remaster.

I really doubt it, unless there is a world wide Direct coming.

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017

The co-published announcement was probably that game from the Until Dawn devs... hype is gone, RR8 is a lie. :(