• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You already know that... Ningen.

this is all i get from ningen in google

ningen.jpg

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
If they were going to do multiple Gokus I really wish they'd have made one of them Kid Goku. Dragon Ball reps are sorely lacking on the roster right now.

Not that fussed though since I prefer these forms to the super saiyan and blue ones.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Ooh, my friend will want to know about this

Yea, I wish he was cool like Bardock
My problem is more than just Jiren though, majority of the dragon ball cast are boring. Im just one of those salty guys that would take most other potential shonen fighters over DBZ. But DBZ is the popular worldwide phenomenon so i just have to deal with it. But seriously Jiren is such a boring design

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
People saying Bardock isn't cool in this game need to play the game. Bardock rules in this game. He also has a X on is cheek, and X scars are cool.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Since Radditz is half Goku you'd think he'd be a shoe-in. He literally has Goku's family blood running in his veins.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I'd like a season 2 because I think there are a lot of great characters that should be added but man this is geting expensive (I don't normally play fighting games, and I barely even play this one).

Sigma

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited for base vegeta as long as he has different normals and different moves besides the kicks... pls be good I've been waiting for a character I love to be my 3rd.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Base form Vegeta is confirmed to be wearing Saiyan armor, right? Only way I'd stomach it is if it's based on "evil" Vegeta from the Saiyan arc.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Instead of diversifying the roster they instead to add more variations of Goku and Vegeta... lol.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
I really hope some of the missing DBZ villains are in the next DLC list.

Radditz and Dabura are the two biggest villains from DBZ missing, and Babidi can be included as an Assist on Dabura's moveset.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How much DLC is there now? I think I'll just wait to see if they release an ultimate edition.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
How much DLC is there now? I think I'll just wait to see if they release an ultimate edition.

Right now 8 new characters were added for an expensive $35 season pass. They could either do a second set of DLC after this or maybe just the sequel.

Some notable characters are still missing like Master Roshi, Radditz, Dabura, more movie characters, even before we get to Super.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Game needs more stages than characters IMO. Where is King Kai's, Kami Tower, RoSaT, Kame House and even the U6 Tournament Arena? Would be cool if they added some spectators in the background as well. I'm kinda bored fighting in the same 5 places.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017

5 bucks per character.

Could be less depending your region (Mexican Steam prices are selling them for less than the equivallent of 5 bucks, for example)

Edit: Ooops, misread your post, thought you were asking for prices.

So far these are character 5 and 6 to be released of the confirmed 8 characters.

There is also a Music pack with songs from DBZ and DB GT.

Game needs more stages than characters IMO. Where is King Kai's, Kami Tower, RoSaT, Kame House and even the U6 Tournament Arena? Would be cool if they added some spectators in the background as well. I'm kinda bored fighting in the same 5 places.

It's kinda funny how some of the places in the Hub are not stages, Kame House, King Kai's Planet and the Tower of Flexing Muscle would be good stages.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
DB/DBZ/DBS characters that need to get in before (insert your niche pick here):

Super Buu/Dabura/Janemba/Bojack/Android 13/Master Roshi/Kid Goku/Toppo/Kefla/Jiren/UI Goku

Search your heart you know it to be true. The only niche pick allowed in the game is Mr Satan for the troll factor.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I hope they took the time to model them accurately. Goku and Vegeta were way younger during the Saiyan Saga, and they weren't as ripped either. I found the scans online, but I can't tell much in the way of details from 'em. I'll be bummed if they just use the same base forms as SS/SSGSS during their intros.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope they took the time to model them accurately. Goku and Vegeta were way younger during the Saiyan Saga, and they weren't as ripped either. I found the scans online, but I can't tell much in the way of details from 'em. I'll be bummed if they just use the same base forms as SS/SSGSS during their intros.
Their models are already in the game. They look the same to me, maybe the eyes will be different.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
DB/DBZ/DBS characters that need to get in before (insert your niche pick here):

Super Buu

Wish it had been him instead of Kid Buu.

Would rather not have anymore alternate versions of people already in the game, we already have 2 Buus.

It's ridiculous the ammount of characters that are represented in different ammounts than a 1 unit.

There is 1.5 Trunks, .75 Goten, .75 Zamasu, 1.25 Android 17 (when he launches with Cooler), .25 Chiaotzu, etc.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Super Buu (not counting when absorbed Gohan/Gotenks) would be cool. His form was always my favorite.
It's actually my favorite too but from the perspective of a fighting game he's incredibly redundant which is why he usually gets passed up for Kid Buu. I know this is the part where I get reminded that there's a million Gokus in but Goku's the main guy so I can at least understand it with him.