Deleted member 22354

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guy has katana on his back, a woman with a cyborg arm prosthetic.
Everyday we're getting closer to this being real
PBF209-Now_Showing.jpg

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Was any of it gameplay? Looked way too scripted and advanced when it comes to animation, reminds me of Killzone PS3 unveil.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I absolutely despise EA but damn do I love some of their IP, this game looks amazing and interesting. Never been the biggest World War game multiplayer fan though but when it comes to campaign stories there are so many different interesting places and stories to explore.

Reading some of the comments here and especially on YouTube makes me really sad about the state of the world we live in.

Last edited:

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
People complaining about women in WW2, dont they realise that women are fighting wars today? In afghanistan or wherever.

So stupid. Ugh.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to see the campaign feature a female lead, provided it was authentic, the Norwegian resistance fighter for example sounds awesome.

I dislike how they've gone about featuring women in the multiplayer though (actually, I dislike the tone they seem to be going for entirely). The entire trailer just screamed of "look at all the customisation we're adding!".

Fucking katana's...

This whole reveal has had me go from super excited to barely interested...
Why?

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck. When did BF ever have to go crazy accurate with their GAMES. The amount of uproar over a woman avatar in a game is vomit-inducing. Not surprising. The same racist, misogonist screaming kid fucks of the old COD days have remained the same, just grown up now.
Battlefield has always been accurate.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Not really much of a Battlefield guy, but HOT DAMN does that trailer look good. Is that all really MP footage? Feels like a preview of next-gen pretty much.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Games like Halo being so deeply colorful makes sense cause you can imagine a time in the future where things looked that way but for WW2 it isn't believable because we know it wasn't that way. It just pulls you out of the experience.
This doesn't make any sense. We "know" exactly what colors were like, because they were the same as they are now.

Green was green, blue was blue. That shit has not changed.

My head is full of fuck.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
You know what? I'm down for a light hearted ww2 game. We have had enough of the depressive Brown ww2 games of
The past. This has a unique tone to it that I am really digging. Now if they can tell a realistic story with this asthetic this could be something really special and unique.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Spoiler: This is a video game. No Movie, Book or Video game will ever depict war accurately.

I know. On the Arcade - Realism-Shooter scale, Battlefield was always somewhat in the middle trying to play the realism-shooter crowd though.
This doesn't look bad, but it's far more on the arcady side then even the Bad Company titles were.

It's also not like I could or wanted to dampen your enjoyment of the game or reveal. It's just something I noted and wasn't sure about.
But in the end, Battlefield V isn't for me anyway. It's always a fun game for sure (I liked this reveal far more than Battlefield One for the record), but I don't want to encourage EA with my money anymore.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly expected the title to change from v to bad company 3 given the tone

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
That looks amazing.

I mean everything before the HUD popped up looked fake, and I mean how could it not be?

But it still looks really amazing.

I'm assuming alternate history as well?

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"The most immersive battlefield yet" followed by a trailer of "WW2" where people run around quipping and actual 100 ton anvils are falling on people's heads.

Also laughed at the killzone-esque "gameplay."

But if it's fun, it's fun. I'll wait to see how the game actually plays.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't say I'm liking those overly saturated colors. Just seems stylized a bit too much. This trailer did nothing for me. I'll wait for an actual walkthrough.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how these baby-boys react to other things like Marvel movies. Chris Evans, Ruffalo, Hemsworth, Cheadle etc. are all the epitome of what they hate so much. They fight for social justice on their Twitter and are actually out doing stuff.

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, this is a going to be A LOT different. Im really interested and kinda excited to say the least after initial being down on the setting.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I mean people were complaining about the setting before reveal and saying it would look similar to BF1 and now they are saying it looks nothing like WW II, I don't understand what you guys want.

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Mhmm, I loved the colors. That green grass popping out so bright, looks delicious, I wanna eat it, even.

TheDave545

Nov 4, 2017
Can't understand the hate surrounding female characters, these people do know Women fought in WW2, it wasn't widespread but they still fought, so having a female character is fine by me.

It's the rumblings of Fortnite palette and tone, and possibility of Fortnite like customisation, keep that shit away.