• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
BBC:

Donald Trump's Twitter account has retweeted three inflammatory anti-Muslim videos from a British far-right group

Videos in question:

They're from the Deputy Leader of the Britain First group. Gross.

CeeCee said:
For those of you not so familiar with them, Britain First are a bunch of literal nazis. Some highlights:

The man who murdered MP Jo Cox was inspired by them and screamed "Britain First" as he killed her

Their candidate for London mayor turned his back on the results being announced and refused to acknowledge them because Sadiq Khan (a Muslim) won

Their leader was sent to prison, upon his release he threatened to kill all politicians, journalists, and "leftists", who he described as traitors

Their deputy leader (the person he retweeted) appeared on an openly Neo-Nazi radio show

Last edited:

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Britain First is a group that hasn't been a million miles away from being proscribed as a terrorist group, the membership of which would be a criminal offense, a few times.

OP
OP
Arkestry

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
I'm properly astonished at this. Was he trying to like them instead? What's he even doing looking at the twitter feed of the Deputy Leader of fucking Britain First?!

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Donald Trump

Fuck Britain First

Will twitter do anything?
Nope.

Mehr

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thread title doesn't do it justice, Fransen's about as Far Right as you can get

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting.

Britain First are a bunch of propagandist extremists.

I've been on their Facebook page and half of the comments on any given post are removed - presumably because they don't tie into the lies they peddle.

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
Cross posting from PoliERA

Jesus fucking Christ

For those of you not so familiar with them, Britain First are a bunch of literal nazis. Some highlights:

The man who murdered MP Jo Cox was inspired by them and screamed "Britain First" as he killed her

Their candidate for London mayor turned his back on the results being announced and refused to acknowledge them because Sadiq Khan (a Muslim) won

Their leader was sent to prison, upon his release he threatened to kill all politicians, journalists, and "leftists", who he described as traitors

Their deputy leader (the person he retweeted) appeared on an openly Neo-Nazi radio show

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes! This is so gross. It's like your crazy old uncle on facebook accidentally sharing liveleak vids to his feed

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I try no to panic that he's in the Whitehouse, but then I think of the tea party loons who are supposed to hold him to account.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
If any mainstream politician in the UK had done this they would be forced to resign.

The state of American politics is so scary that this will just be another day in the office for Trump.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Britain First? Wasn't supposed to be America first?

Donald Trump acting like a scum and promoting the extreme right doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Seep

Oct 27, 2017
UK
How the fuck did this dipshit get to be President? My head is gonna fall of from all this shaking.

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Mary is a notable figure in Islam. And the only description we have of Jesus comes from the Koran.

tl;dr Britain First is nazis.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Weren't Britain First the ones who murdered Jo Cox?

The murderer of Jo Cox shouted Britain First at the time, and appears to have some interest in the group, but wasn't ever shown to be a formal member and Britain First (weakly) denounced him. If there had been an explicit connection there's no chance that Britain First wouldn't have been put on the proscribed terrorist organisation list.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
This will have validated their organisation and their fear mongering in the eyes of some.

Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump is a cunt? Whoa, no way. I wonder what happens with the Royal wedding; will he get an invite or not? Cos if he does you can bet your ass there are going to be protests.

Deleted member 11262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What? Now he is retweeting videos of an alt right LEADER?

Ok, tbh I'm pretty curious to see what he will do next with his twitter account.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
It's awfully coincidental that Trump keeps finding and retweeting blatantly racist thigs and has been since forever. Wonder how he keeps bumping into them?

18r0e.png

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If there was any proof that Donnie is nothing but a spineless scaremonger then this is it

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
All the next president has to do is sit at the oval office, just sit there and do nothing, and they would be considered miles ahead of this fucking human waste.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Man I already say that nothing Trump can do would be shocking, but this is really bad. Like, he needs to be made to apologize bad

pulsemyne

Oct 30, 2017
Keep digging that grave Trump. What an idiot. The media is going to have a melt down over this.