• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is blatantly spreading hate targeted against a group in not only US society but also the UK and the rest of Europe. What the fuck, as if we Muslims need even more people hating us. What is the end goal if you need to build up that much hate to legitimise it?

Deleted member 9197

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is blatantly spreading hate targeted against a group in not only US society but also the UK and the rest of Europe. What the fuck, as if we Muslims need even more people hating us. What is the end goal if you need to build up that much hate to legitimise it?

Or that this kind of hate can't be self sustaining. It's totally illogical and flies in the face of what it actually means to be a human being in a community. It's because if you don't constantly fuel the fire of hatred through propaganda of some sort, then it'll start to die, and you can no longer use fear and anger as an effective political tool.

I'm sorry that this is happening, and I'm sorry for any sorrow it brings to you or your community. I'm so lost as to how to combat this idiocy anymore.

Jackpot

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Twitter both sided the issue:

Donald Trump's retweets of extremists will stay on his profile, Twitter has said.

The controversial Britain First tweets will remain visible for everyone to see on the President's profile because they allow users to "see every side of an issue". The site recognised that the tweets were controversial and suggested they would otherwise violate its rules, but said that the posts would remain "because we believe there is a legitimate public interest in [their] availability".

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ets-twitter-news-latest-every-s-a8086371.html

Deleted member 11093

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what will Twitter do after this fucker gets impeached, of course they'll start addressing his racism then.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently propaganda works?

I'm not shocked, but it seems that many aren't aware why it has been so popular throughout history.
I understand it and why it has been popular but usually the other side and just overall knowledge wasn't so readily available. We legit have him recorded and shit saying terrible shit with info readily available.

Deleted member 7430

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even you can fight evil:

A8GsQoR_d.jpg