gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
What's your beer you can always trust no matter how shitty of a day you've had or if you just want to get completely fucked on a weekend?

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like those are 2 different things, and generally it's not wise to be intentionally trying to get completely fucked up. For me a go to chill beer is basically any Mexican lager with a lime, and my go to ipa is a Bauhaus skyfive. A few of those and I'm decently buzzed.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Montucky Cold Snacks are dope for chillin' beer. But I'm also down for Modelo Time, literally any day of the week.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if im out with friends or family i usually go for guinness

i usually drink cider when im at home

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
If I want to get drunk, it's Johnnie Walker and Pepsi Max. Beer wise, just Peroni. I trust it not to be gassy and to slip down well.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
sun0609-lgre.jpg

But I'm usually too cheap to buy it, or get any beer from a bar. Alcohol is far too expensive. Thus, I rarely drink.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sam Adams Boston Lager, I hate that its originally from Boston, am slightly better about it now that its brewed in Ohio.......but nothing good comes out of Ohio

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I just noticed the image is of a Stella Light. I like the regular Stella.

My apologies for not being enough of a beer snob, or connoisseur for you. I'm not interested in spending $50-60 for a case of imported beer, or $7-9 for one at a bar.

No one pays 50-60 for a good case of beer. It's just a matter of figuring out what good local beer is available. Stella is alright for a mass produced beer.

I am fortunate to live in an area where the local beer scene is huge and liquor stores carry a lot of local beer, so there are a ton of good choices. I prefer a good wheat beer (Hefeweizen) or a honey lager. Pale ales are good too depending on the brand.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
No one pays 50-60 for a good case of beer. It's just a matter of figuring out what good local beer is available. Stella is alright for a mass produced beer.

I am fortunate to live in an area where the local beer scene is huge and liquor stores carry a lot of local beer, so there are a ton of good choices. I prefer a good wheat beer (Hefeweizen) or a honey lager. Pale ales are good too depending on the brand.

You obviously don't live in Ontario.

Pollux

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yuengling for a go to cheap reliable beer. If I want to enjoy it Port City Optimal Wit or Downright. Maybe Warped Wing if I'm back in Ohio and can get a case.

m0therzer0

Mobile Gaming Product Manager
Verified
Nov 19, 2017
San Francisco bay area
I'll have whatever cask of unchilled stout they keep under the bar if it's available at a brewery bar.

Then I go home and drink some fucking Simpler Times.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Sounds weird with the description but, its so goood.
Two Roads and Evil Twin sourced local ingredients during a trip to Iceland for this collaboration including: Icelandic moss, rye, herbs, sea kelp, skyr (Icelandic yogurt) and birch-smoked sea salt to create a Two + Evil twist on a gose beer; a sour wheat-style ale with a hint of smoke, light lemon color, dry finish and thirst quenching appeal.
uLrhFDw.jpg

But its always accompanied with shots of vodka if I'm looking to get fuck up. Currently.

TheQueensOwn

Oct 27, 2017
Jelly King from Bellwoods is my go-to right now.
Enjoying Live Transmission by Flying Monkeys as well.
Liquid Arts Fest IPA from Collective Arts was amazing over the summer.
Also, can't go wrong with anything from Small Pony Barrelworks or Dominion City.
Ottawa is a great place to be for craft beer.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
All beers are good beers

You must not have ever had the pleasure of drinking Carling Light. If you had, you wouldn't say this.

Somehow my parents drank it while I was a teen. They'd let me have some, but the taste was so bad that I wasn't sure if it was worth it. I'd ask my mom to buy me better stuff when I was 16-18, before I turned of age at 19.

Spawnsniper

Oct 28, 2017
Chill beer is bud light lime. Go out party beer is Dos XX

Bp beer is trashy regular bud light or blue ribbon.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
This topic is brought to you by Yuengling™, America's Favorite Beer™ for over 2000 years in every timeline

Yuengling!™ You Probably Already Have It™

th

Kafarabo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
a bit random but we started getting free beer at our work.
Like wtf thats messed up what if u get drunk at work? is this normal?

I havent drank any yet, but I do sometimes take a diet pop.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Curious as to why? Not hating on it, personally I only recently started to like a glass better anyways.

Hi!
CBEor2H.jpg

Just for disposable purposes. Lighter, less clanky, doesn't break. I normally pour out my beers into a glass anyways so what it comes in becomes disposable right away. I mean I still buy bottles, that doesn't stop me, but I prefer a can if I can get it. And I like to hang out by the pool with a beer sometimes. Cans are safer in case the beer it dropped. It's never happened, but just in case.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Just for disposable purposes. Lighter, less clanky, doesn't break. I normally pour out my beers into a glass anyways so what it comes in becomes disposable right away. I mean I still buy bottles, that doesn't stop me, but I prefer a can if I can get it.

Oh well if we're are talking about that then I probably agree. Plus I like smashing cans flat after I've drank them.