• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
ff-1-brew.gif

Oct 25, 2017
So I have two answers for this. My go to "whatever" beer is either PBR or Narragansett. Doesn't matter where or when, I'm fine with that.

But as for a beer that is ALWAYS good and appreciated? Anything from Tree House in MA. It ain't cheap (spent over 300 bucks there today) but it's great beer and it's a staple that will basically live in my fridge and be there for whenever I want good beer for the next few months.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Also its funny everytime I see Yuengling mentioned. Pretty sure there was some weird agreement or deal or something that made it so it wasn't allowed to be sold where I live so it was a huge deal a couple years ago when they first started being able to sell it or whatever. Previous to that I used to work at a trophy shop, I was like 19 or 20 I think, these guys would come in every year with two cans of Yuengling and tell me "Ok, we wan't you to drink these two cans of beer, then make a trophy with the empty cans for our golf tournament" They used to take a small road trip to whatever stated sold it, and bring me back cans so they could have a trophy made. Good times.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I just noticed the image is of a Stella Light. I like the regular Stella.

My apologies for not being enough of a beer snob, or connoisseur for you. I'm not interested in spending $50-60 for a case of imported beer, or $7-9 for one at a bar.
Nah nah. But if your favorite was like a Budweiser that's cool too but if say you just wanted a 6 pack for a couple cold ones there's just much better beers available . The price isn't so bad if you are just picking up a couple for a quiet eve

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
Delirium Tremens, Victory Golden Monkey, and Crabbie's Spiced Orange.

I tend to favor higher abv and fruity beers.

Oct 28, 2017
I HATE IPAs
Sours are only available half the year.

Heineken is always a solid choice. Yeunglings is good cheap beer!!

Oct 28, 2017
Beer. Thank you for being being a friend. Traveled down a road and back again. Your heart is true. You're a pal and a confidant.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I can always depend on budlight to be a bottom tier beer that we can use for games. It will always be "just fine".

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nine Pin Classic Hard Cider

Recently I have been doing mixed drinks. Line with soda and Beirao.

Esfolia

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I usually hate alchohol. But this is the best beer I've ever tried, my boyfriend introduced it to me. Tastes like mountain dew.
Small_Town_Brewery_New-1024x833.jpg

notsol337

Oct 25, 2017
Yuengling for a go to cheap reliable beer. If I want to enjoy it Port City Optimal Wit or Downright. Maybe Warped Wing if I'm back in Ohio and can get a case.

Awesome! I just had some Warped Wing Creep Show, which is a smoked porter. I will also be dropping a can of that into a pot of chili soon.

Darth Vapor

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Death Star
beer_102933

Boulevard Tank 7

Astonishingly good farmhouse ale at 7.8% so it's nice to kinda sip on and chill. Or if your having one of those days this beer will sit you down.

TRS8088

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin', though jfc it has a lot of calories, or 3 Floyds Gumballhead. Gumballhead used to be a rare find in the stores but I guess they ramped up production or something. People used to stake out the local store on restocking day to the point where they implemented a one 6 pack per customer policy for a while.

If I'm feeling fat, I'm fine with Miller Lite.

Oct 26, 2017
I will always go for sours if they're available, favorite is the La Folie from New Belgium but had a really great one from a CA brewery I can't remember.

As far as consistently great and reasonably priced, I guess I would lean to Oskar Blues Old Chub but those things get me fucked.

Unfortunately, can't find them in my current city but Dale's Pale usually does in a pinch

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guinness or Smithwicks

Sadly I can't buy smithwicks in Germany and while the internet tells me to buy Kilkenny because it is "the same" I've to disagree.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This topic is brought to you by Yuengling™, America's Favorite Beer™ for over 2000 years in every timeline

Yuengling!™ You Probably Already Have It™

th
There is always at least one in my fridge and I have no idea how. I don't drink them, my friends don't drink them, does drunk me get more when I have them?

The questions never end.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
My apologies for not being enough of a beer snob, or connoisseur for you. I'm not interested in spending $50-60 for a case of imported beer, or $7-9 for one at a bar.

I've noticed that pretty much all the most popular beers in the world are lagers... And that's basically my least favourite style. I'd recommend branching out a bit if you haven't explored different styles (don't bother with imported, get something local!) but if you've already done that and at the end of the day you wanna go back to Stella... Enjoy your beer!