• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like "get in that ass" is probably the top:

but occasionally I'm split between these two:

"It was the one-armed man!", just... Larry's face at the end, lmao.

"Luxury Suite"

I wish I could find the clip of Richard Lewis waiting for Larry at the restaurant, while Larry's sitting on a flight to NY after "confirming". Perfect ending that's pretty up there for me.

What's your contender?

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Devoted Sister, Beloved Cunt is up there.

This whole scene is also great, but Lewis's Mormon beautician line in particular makes me hysterical. Every time.

Oct 28, 2017
"Get in that ass" is probably my favorite too.

I also love the bit where Larry is asking the server how much Jason Alexander tipped.

Oh yeah, also when Larry tells Sammy to shut the fuck up when she is singing.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Hugh was an incredible comeback, I still reference it all the time lol.

TBF it's only funny if you know the context of why Larry is saying it like that

Oct 27, 2017
Too many!

The shit bow. Especially the scene where Larry accosts some random Japanese tourists in the park and asks them about it.

Or when Larry steals the flowers from Funkhouser's dead mom's road side memorial and regifts them. He gives them to the person he yelled at earlier for sampling too many flavors at the ice cream shop. This person is also the principal of a preschool that Larry has been trying to get someone into... How do you even come up with this shit?

There are some really simple ones too, like when Larry tries to order something at Starbucks: "Just give me one of those vanilla bullshit things."

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
They edited out the bit with Larry saying that the skinhead calls him a "fuckin' faggot"? Huh. I get why, but I mean, it was a skinhead saying it.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I fucking died during the tap water episode.

"Do you like my water?"

"I can't stand your water! I can't. I don't even know what to say! It's like I took a straw and put it in a frog's ass!"

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
I came in here to share Leon's method for properly getting in someone's ass and I'm real glad it's the first post.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Larry explaining that he remembers that Judy has brown eyes because they made him think of Crosby, Stills & Nash's "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes".

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Larry trying to explain how a tampon works, almost any moment with Michael J. Fox, and Larry yelling at the little girl to shut the fuck up.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I am literally in tears laughing so hard at these scenes even though I have seen them all several times. This show is filled with so many hilarious moments it is hard name a favorite. I just finished my Deadwood rewatch and I think I may rewatch Curb Your Enthusiasm next...

Jebral

Oct 29, 2017
That's gonna be the whole Wendy Wheelchair / Denise Handicap / Rosie O'Donnell debacle for me.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
I particularly liked the Ayatollah's assassin being protected by Larry David when he tries to skip the buffet line for seconds. That whole episode was hilarious, and the ayatollah plotline was so fucking funny and came to a great end in the finale

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Anything from the Krazee Eyez Killah episode. I really liked the pickle jar thing from the most recent season also and anything Marty Funkhouser is great.

I need to do a complete watch through again though. It's been so long!

Mar 5, 2019
When Larry invites a Holocaust survivor thinking another one will be there, except the other one was a Survivor contestant.

For some reason I like it when things backfire for Larry even when he's being generous.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Larry gets into a car accident right when he's leaving a voicemail to David Schwimmer's dad.

I lost it at the very last scene.

Larry thinks they're serving dog meat at a party.

Larry accidentally stops a Baptism.

Last edited:

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
hard to pick one but i'll go with this

5QvoPAH7.jpg

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Larry pretending to be Orthodox by faking Yiddish.

Anything with Michael J. Fox

The ep where he doesn't want people bothering him, he almost destorys Shaq's career, and inadvertently becomes persona-non-grata much to his delight.

Leon mugging a random dude for a jersey Larry mistakenly thought was his.

Larry "looking" into peoples eyes to see if they're lying. "Okay... okay..."

The entire "incest survivor" episode.