• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The episode where he has this heart monitor and shows it to avoid getting his ass kicked is absolutely legendary

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
This was the moment that made me fall in love with the show all those years ago and it has permanently affixed itself to my very being:

Oct 28, 2017
I still quote "what are you fucking nuts?"

2:38

Really the whole episode is a classic with Larry faking Yiddish and of course the unusually large vagina.

Last edited:

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
The entire "survivor" bit is pitch-black comedy at its most uncomfortable.

"Did you see OUR show? It was called THE HOLOCAUST!"

Happy Puppy

Oct 29, 2017
Larry hires a prostitute to use the carpool lane, so he can save time and watch the baseball game live. hilarity ensues.

"I will pull a tittie out"
She is soo funny.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
My actual favorite is beloved cunt, but since it's been said so much, I love anything he does in the fatwa wig:
images

stn

Oct 28, 2017
The staredown moments where he checks to see if someone is lying. But really, the whole show.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Get in that ass (Larry and Leon are my favorite comedy duo, they have unbelievable on screen chemistry)

Larry screaming "Shut the fuck up" ar Sally

Long balls Larry

Larry having a pubic hair stuck in his throat

Larry thinking he was adopted and no longer Jewish. That sequence killed me

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
For me it was the Freeze Frame after he sees the news that Richard Lewis' cousin was shot. Just the way it catches him mid-jump for joy killed me.