• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
What's ironic is that Bill Barr probably did Trump a FAVOR by NOT investigating election fraud. He probably would have discovered the fake electors and had to cover up another crime for Trump.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
was watching him give his mealy mouthed 'endorsement' the other day on mediaite or something. was wondering what he got out of that but i guess he just likes being on tv or something

like nobody cares about you, if your conviction is to vote for trump do it but don't make it public and look dumb about it

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Why did he feel the need to take any stance at all? How hard would it be for Bill Barr to just... Not speak to the media?

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Lol, and I thought one couldn't sink lower than McConnell after his endorsement (whose wife is routinely subjected to racial slurs spewed by Trump). Silly me.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I initially read this as Bill Burr and was like, "fucking really?!?"

But no, Bill Barr has no spine.

Why did he feel the need to take any stance at all? How hard would it be for Bill Barr to just... Not speak to the media?

Bill Barr didn't spend his entire political career wearing kneepads so he WOULDN'T speak to the press.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Barr's endorsement means nothing to nobody, and it's not like he's been destitute and unemployed for four years because of his previous criticisms of Trump, so the fact he went out to give Trump his endorsement is a particular kind of debasement that I just don't understand.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Bill Barr right now:
Tax cut daddy ❤️❤️❤️😻🥰🍆🥵💯💯💯

Bill Barr last August:
"
The former attorney general also described Trump's alleged actions as detailed in the indictment as "nauseating" and "despicable," saying on "The Source," "someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office."

Also, Trump quoted the New York Post quoting himself. What a fucking moron.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Barr's endorsement means nothing to nobody, and it's not like he's been destitute and unemployed for four years because of his previous criticisms of Trump, so the fact he went out to give Trump his endorsement is a particular kind of debasement that I just don't understand.
There had been rumors swirling that he wasn't all that much of a chump, and he just wanted to set the record straight.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
MXC2DNZAY45NBM5JOGVLP3NUPQ.png

This is Ted Cruz working the phones for the Trump campaign weeks after Trump called his wife a dog and said his father was involved in the JFK assassination. They all fall in line. They always do.
You forget also had pecker write he had 5 mistresses and other shit. What a loser

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory

Well, Barr truly is a pathetic gutless worm, just like Cruz, no balls nor dignity with either.
Works well for them anyway, wonders, their party is getting everything they want.
I remember some of the early pressers with Barr and Trump shortly after replacing the racist Jeff Sessions, Barr almost sticking his tongue deep inside Trump with how much ass kissing and yes-man'ing in front of all the reporters, it was sickening.
AND this is how Trump repays all the groveling, LOL, sweet fucking jesus. This is their dear leader.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Barr is the GOP's hatchet man since the 80s.

Folks here should be informed of the fact (if they're not old enough to have been there) that Bill Barr was the US AG before. It was under his advice and recommendation that then Pres. Bush Sr. pardoned Reagan's defense secretary, Caspar Weinberger. Weinberger was found to have evidence of conspiracy among the Reagan administration to lie to Congress, and that Bush knew more than he said he did. So, Bush pardoned Weinberger and others who had been found guilty on other things related to Iran-Contra. He also refused to appoint independent counsel.

There are other things too, but just remember, Barr is an old school Republican snake. In my opinion, he was brought in specifically by the Trump admin to do exactly what he did during the Bush years. The man doesn't have a conscience, and believing a word he says at all is a fools errand.

220px-Ronald_Reagan_and_William_Barr_%28cropped%29.jpg

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
That might be one of the funniest things Trump has ever said. Imagine endorsing someone for president and that's their response. Lmao

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
It takes a special type of spineless, groveling weasel to flip flop like this. He has no integrity or morals, just concern with attaching his lips to the ass of whoever he hopes will come to power.

What a pathetic, feckless snake.

…. Actually, I take that back and apologize.. Calling him a snake is truly an insult to snakes everywhere.

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, lol. Reduced to licking Trump's boots and still getting pissed on while doing it.

It's amazing that someone like Barr doesn't just retire and disappear from the public. No one is suddenly going to change their vote from Biden to Trump based on this endorsement. Just fade away with whatever dignity you have left, but it's never enough with these fuckers. What's a little more abuse from Daddy Trump as long as there might be a nice tax break in it for you.

beebop

May 30, 2023
Please tell me that quote wasn't written by Trump, because out of anyone else's mouth that's an impressively savage response.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
This has to be some fetish or something. Trump already won the primary and he must know he has no shot at an admin job if Trump wins.

OP
OP
BWoog

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017