Not open for further replies.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Depends what you want:

3.0GHz Ryzen 2 8c/8t or 8c/16t
10-12TF (plus custom stuff)
16-24GB GDDR6
500-700GB bandwidth

Would be a very nice upgrade and will do amazing things in a closed box.
699 US DOLLARS or Sony bankruptcy from the massive loss per Console sold at 399 if in 2019.
2020/1 that sounds more reasonable for 399 with a small loss for Sony, especially if they scoop up GDDR6 from China.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
This is why i thought Ghost of Thushmia was running on some PS5 devkit, the draw distance seemed way too good for PS4, pure speculation, but i could see TLOU2, DS & Ghost being PS5 titles that also work on PS4, with the PS5 spotting E3 visuals.
Yup i still think the same , and That Could really Move alot of PS5 In it's First year

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
vcs_front.0.jpg

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
This is why i thought Ghost of Thushmia was running on some PS5 devkit, the draw distance seemed way too good for PS4, pure speculation, but i could see TLOU2, DS & Ghost being PS5 titles that also work on PS4, with the PS5 spotting E3 visuals.

Yup i still think the same , and That Could really Move alot of PS5 In it's First year
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/...no-downgrades-inbound-says-naughty-dog/62473/

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
30 or 60 fps will always be a choice on the devs, no matter how powerful the system is.

Yep. I mean, the Pro has multiple native 4K 60fps games. I'm sure a PS5 with those specs could do some pretty great 4K60 titles though. They might not look too much better than current 1080p30 PS4 exclusives, and I would prefer temporal injection used with better visuals, but still.

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
Interesting. By the way, for a software widely used in a cutting edge industry in terms of creativity and technology, Rad Game Tools webpage is really a blast from the past.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Ghost of Tsushima was already confirmed as running on a PS4 Pro. Sony even contacted Jschreier to correct as much.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Don't say that.....Seriously isn't this like is good as we can get confirmation wise?
It's a good find but it's grasping at straws. If anything, probably Xbox honestly. Everything I've heard indicates Sony is still truly figuring things out for their next console, only allowing the best of the best to even have an inkling of an idea of what they're going for and we won't be seeing it before the end of the 2010s.

Don't hold your breath OP.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I am more confused why a thing that's under NDA is casually notified in a changelog? It doesn't tell us what it is but this seems a bit, unprofessional?
If you search the world "secret" you see they've been doing this since last gen.

Also interestingly in 2012 they added 3 secret platforms (not including Wii U).

Status
Not open for further replies.