• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lys Skygge

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I'm going to trade-in my launch PS4 today for $130 at Gamestop to put toward the PS4 slim deal they're having for Black Friday (essentially paying $20 for a 1tb hdd, extra controller and sleeker design sounds more than worth it). I just hope they don't run out of PS4s too fast!

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
My hunch paid off.

Traded in my launch PS4 back in September to GameStop for $210. I was expecting the CoD/BF2 bundles to hit $249, and saved up $40 worth of Bing GameStop gift cards to cover the difference.
The $50 gift card is even better as I can create my own "bundle"! Definitely snagging Injustice 2 and Horizon. I think I may grab Yakuza 0 to see what all the fuss was about.

I'll throw the remainder towards Steam Cards for the upcoming Winter sale.

Toadette

Oct 29, 2017
Here's Fry's video game section for Thanksgiving Day. Must buy online as they are closed for Thanksgiving.
http://images.frys.com/art/email/112317_thu062olj_tg1/TG1_web.html
gc9WXpK.jpg

Probably the best switch deal we're going to get this year

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
TRU just had a glitch in which you used 3 coupon codes to get anything for 49% off. Died super fast though, but I got one Switch game at least.

EDIT: Seems codes are glitchy so they work sometimes on certain things now.

Last edited:

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
I have a Switch dock in my cart for $45, but man, I hate sliding that thing in and out of there.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered Skyrim and the dock, for $90 after shipping. Tried again to do in store pickup and cancel the first, but am having no luck getting the codes to apply this time.

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Oct 27, 2017
I'm shopping for deals on a New 3DS (for Metroid). Is there likely something better than Amazon's $199?

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a ready for pickup e-mail on 1 copy of Ultra Sun. Waiting on the 2nd e-mail for Fire Emblem before I head out.

Ghostbound

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I got an email saying they couldn't process my order and then ten minutes later I get another one saying that it went through. Hopefully it's the latter.

Oct 27, 2017
Well i placed an order for Skyrim Switch, I have my order number, but it isn't appearing in my order history, item is supposed to be shipped to me, is this normal?

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Tried the Toys R Us thing on Origins. It worked, but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet. This was back when the codes still worked. They don't seem to be active anymore.

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
Getting black friday deals on games and stuff thats not on sale for black friday haha

mine worked just waiting for ready for pickup

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, Toys R Us is getting hammered, Pokken Dx (which I tried to buy before Skyrim), Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Dx all sold out.

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I think about turning off Wario64's tweet notifs, something like this comes along and reminds me why they're essential.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is the Sony X900E worth a $350 jump from the TCL? I can't find any on display in my area and had a couple of people ask me.

Yes, $350 is not a huge jump and the X900E is a nice premium TV.
You talk about 55 or 65 inch tho? On the smaller model, i would not go towards the Sony and rather aim for 65 inch.