• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Time to go create a japanese PSN account then

Wonder why the hell it's so cheap?

Gray market sellers so I can only assume something nefarious

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
MV5BZmU2ZTJlZTktYzViNi00MmU2LWI2OWUtMTBiMjY5MTM4MWRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM2MzU3Njc@._V1_.jpg

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
trying to create a japanese psn account and just keep getting "an error has occurred"
Am I getting blocked because I'm not in that country?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
grey market ebay like key seller. theres a always a chance you get screwed. key source isnt known. ive bought from them plenty of times but its usually when i know theres been a dump of keys for a certain game because of a certain humble bundle or something that have caused prices to crater

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
From what I heard these are keys from bundles of which the consoles are sold to other Asian markets (mostly China), and people in Japan aren't really craving a Spider-Man game, so there's hundreds of these keys floating around with no buyers in the region.
also keys in these bundles expire at some point so your better off selling them at huge discounts than letting them go bad.

Holmes

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Japanese players were basically giving these away the other month.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Working for me. 110 GB downloading right now. Thanks! Will still grab a physical copy when it hits $40-50 but this will make the wait easier.

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks OP! Not sure I have much time to play it but 7.83 is too good of a deal to pass up😅

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Weird question but will saves be recognised if I all ready started playing this and load up the Japanese version? Have the disc but not having to change discs for remote play would be great.

kaleii

Nov 21, 2017
Excellent price, very glad I have my JP account logged into my PS5 already so it went super smooth. Thanks OP!

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Screw it, it's too good to pass up. Picked it up, thanks op

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017
worked for me
downloading now

I can play this with my default account on the same PS5 yes?

Thanks!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So the only downside is that if any DLC comes out for the game, I'd be screwed?