• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017

The Libby's stuff I get (though I did actually miss the "no we're not paid to say that" part, oops), it's the butter I'm weirded out by. But I'm now feeling like maybe I'm derailing the thread a bit so I'll shut up about it!

I skipped out of the pie video to watch half of Mentos instead and oh god Claire I'm so sorry.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Has Claire ever made candy that didn't harden like a rock after cooling? I'm beginning to think that candy isn't her specialty.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
The Libby's stuff I get (though I did actually miss the "no we're not paid to say that" part, oops), it's the butter I'm weirded out by. But I'm now feeling like maybe I'm derailing the thread a bit so I'll shut up about it!

I skipped out of the pie video to watch half of Mentos instead and oh god Claire I'm so sorry.

I lied, one last follow-up. I am an idiot, the video is in fact sponsored by that butter company, their logo is at the beginning of the video under "Presented by." Now I feel even dumber for making a fuss!

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Motherfucker I can't believe the wourder bottle is sold out already. New merch looks great though

1_WouderBottleWhite_Homepage_600x.png
This has to get reprinted.

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
Wife and I finally started watching these BA videos after multiple people told us it's great. The whole channel is incredible.

Krauser Kat

Oct 27, 2017
Andy doing 140lb overhead press and Molly runny 8 miles before work for both of them is crazy lol.

MOLLY IS OLDER THAN ANDY??? thats a curve.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The egg video is hilarious.

"Here's a way to cook eggs."

"Here's THE EXACT OPPOSITE way to cook eggs."

And repeat.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it tastes fine, but it seems like all she cooks are recipes her mom and dad made growing up.
It's quite adorable, especially when she facetimes with her entire family but those eggs are well-done steak with ketchup tier.

Bad Priya. BAD! Sohla meanwhile, stole Brad's thunder with her perfect French omelette.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
priya's could be redeemed if she mixed the yolks with some vinegar and oil to make a sauce and drizzled it over the top or something. Otherwise it's just the type of weird picky eater child's food that I'm instinctively annoyed by

Status
Not open for further replies.