• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I know it's kind of a tired concept but I loved that video.

Gaby is just the best, and Chris pro-move had Molly shook.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
7Jckdcs.gif

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Chris bringing that Big Allium Energy. Molly is impressed.

And so was I at that squid scoring.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Chris and Molly is a nice pair up. Chris in general has good interactions with almost everyone.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I love how this It's Alive has crossover with the Milky Way Gourmet Makes and Molly's Ostrich egg-scapades.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
that reminds me, i was making ramen eggs last weekend and ended up destroying one because i forgot eggs and yolks are delicate.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
He finally released the contents of his salmonella bag into the world?

Different one, and the turnaround time is just a couple days instead of however many months that bag has been sitting there.

I may try to make this. I'm guessing it'll take around the same amount of time for the eggs to dry out when they're in the cheesecloth as they took in the fridge? Guess I'll find out.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
how do u do fellow millenials enjoy your eggs in tomato sauce :/

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Felt like he had too much coffee before they filmed.
Also, I need to make that. Minus the coconut.
Ah yes, "too much coffee" :P My mans did a bump right before they started rolling.
I jest
unless....
Anyhow, the cured egg yolk thing is really interesting and I wanna try it. The first time I saw it what's on What's Eating Dan's egg episode.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Update on the tumeric salmon: Good god it's delicious. It helps that hearty greens like chard are my favorite veggie, but goddamn is the coconut topping incredible. My only recommendation is to up the amount of serrano if you want anything beyond the suggestion of spicy.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Update on the tumeric salmon: Good god it's delicious. It helps that hearty greens like chard are my favorite veggie, but goddamn is the coconut topping incredible. My only recommendation is to up the amount of serrano if you want anything beyond the suggestion of spicy.
I do wanna try the dish soon. Minus coconut. But just seeing salmon and turmeric over hearty greens was enough to sell me.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017

I can't wait. Andy's other salmon recipe, the one with the lemon sauce, is also very good. Just like this one, the topping will probably be fantastic on anything.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I guess he was just trying to be funny, guess other people took it more seriously. If you watched his main channel you would know he isn't like this.
ah yes, the "no he's not ALWAYS a douche i swear just sometimes, just watch him on his youtube where he curates his entire personality to see the REAL him" defense

why would i fuckin watch markiplier lmao, what am I, 12?

Oct 27, 2017
PIT

Gotta try this next week. Bought stuff for the tofu, kale pesto, and made the cauliflower tacos last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.