balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We already had this king of shit here in Brazil. If I'm not mistaken few people joined it.

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Honestly I thought it would be even more of a mess. The saddest float of all time. That Sargon of Akkad dakimakura might qualify as a cursed artifact.

Did Linda Belcher write this protest?

VNj9v3o.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's over already? That just tells me the smart ones know to stay away from these things

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I watched a video of the "straight pride" people marching and it looked so boring and empty. Do these people have no concept of joy?

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I disagree because they just want attention. All these low lives met online and had their echo chamber and conspiracies about how they are being "replaced". social enginneering, etc... Let them yell into an empty road and then go back home to read about how pathetic they were. If you have counter protesters, then you run the risk of that being the thing that emboldens them.

I'm not against the counter protesters of course, I just think after we see how small the event turned out to be, they weren't really needed.

Milo and co are only there because they want attention. The biggest death to Milo would have been no attention. Right now he is holding on to scraps after his funding got taken away. If he would have shown up to a small group of low lives and no counter protesters, then maybe it would been a live changing moment.

Oh who am I kidding, he's an asshole and always will be.
These people always have this fantasy of being the "silent majority". Protesters outnumbering them shows them how little support they really have.
Also we have testimonials from neonazis saying that they were afraid to hold these events because of Antifa.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
ah thank goodness, a parade to celebrate my sexuality that has in the past resulted in myself being discriminated, assaulted and bullied....

oh wait...

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
So more LGBT people turned up to the parade than the 'straight and proud' crew lol.
Sounds like a good excuse to just start having an adjacent Pride event each year. Drown them out.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
So more LGBT people turned up to the parade than the 'straight and proud' crew lol.
Sounds like a good excuse to just start having an adjacent Pride event each year. Drown them out.
60 or so miles south in Wareham at the same time was a kite festival and I'm positive there were more people for that than this "parade'.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I was going to ask why the police approved the parade, but then I just saw the video of them pepper spraying the counter protestors.

So that explains that. I'm still incredibly sad that this event was allowed to happen but it showed these people for the pathetic idiots they are so that's something

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
As we know, dressing up as a frog clown and being salty about the banning of a subreddit is an integral part of the straight w̸͎̘̦͒̓h̶͔̭̜̔i̶̯͚͐̏t̵̡͐ē̶͈̖͑ culture.

Last edited: