Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
God, what a fucking cringefest. The point of pride month sailed over their heads harder than the Flying Dutchman.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As we know, dressing up as a frog clown and being salty about the banning of a subreddit is an integral part of the straight w̸͎̘̦͒̓h̶͔̭̜̔i̶̯͚͐̏t̵̡͐ē̶͈̖͑ culture.
Sadly, it is.

Go thank the alt-right dipshits for turning a cartoon frog into a symbol of hate, racism, misogyny, intolerance and white supremacy.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I still can't get over clown pepe dude. Imagine being such a fucking failure you go to a "serious" rally dressed like that, only because it's some supreme humor that us simple normies don't get. How do you even arrive at your home without breaking down into tears after seeing how every normal person is laughing at you because you're such an embarrassment to humanity. I'm sure not even the other dumbasses think he was clever.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Didn't know it happened yesterday, was at work anyways. Not surprised many didn't show up. I felt like going to the Pride Parade to show support, I'm straight and didn't even think about attending lol. Just a stupid even that makes anyone who went look like idiots.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Guys, they just have so much straight sex with so many women that they exist on a higher plane than us.

When you become so straight and such a sexual magnet you exist on a level that us normies could never understand

That's why they have to turn to... Milo as their champion...

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I regret not thinking of this before the parade, but it would be worth the risk to me to wear a padded mascot costume (hide identity, protect your body from assholes), a ladle and a large bucket of Mayonaise slung around the shoulder, and a megaphone.

You arrive hurriedly, then speak into the megaphone, "Sorry, Sorry I am late! But I Am Now Here! I Have Come, With The Mayonaise!" Then you just start whipping Mayonaise on the floats as you say shit like "This! Represents! The Plight! Of The White Man!" And basically freestyle nonsense for as long as you can before the pissed off losers attending the parade for real start getting pushy, then you bail.

It is a big risk, however, since you can most certainly get hurt, but I would take the risk if it could defang the whole stupid thing even a little bit.

I hope none of this garbage idea ends up in Canada, but I'll think up of more Eric Andre-esque bits if it comes to it.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
I think the organizers trusted in the 'silent majority bullcrap and honestly thought more people would show up thus validating their beliefs.

Looks like reality bit them in the behind.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly it's just embarrassing really.
What kind of loser do you have to be to participate in shit like this.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As for the anti-cop chants...beyond the fact counter-protesters were pepper sprayed...Cops in MA are shitbags just because MA is so liberal doesn't change that, and the Boston police, the PA, and the union have gotten in high profile fights both verbally and legally with both the city and state and governor and mayor, at least one of the issues was MA will not allow the militarization of police (partly because it's just wrong, partly because we have actual gun laws so the arguments about armed civilians don't apply) and at least one huge kerfluffle over the sanctuary city status.

TL:DR- even though MA is one of the most liberal states the cops are still shit, and actually extra ornery and assholeish because they don't get away with a lot of the shit here that they do in other states.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sort of odd a parade to celebrate straight pride has a giant TRUMP float as it's centerpiece don't you think?

It's almost like this wasn't about straight pride at all

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Sadly surprised to see a decent number if women in that video after hearing the comments about there being no women.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being proud of living life on easy mode as a straight white male. Such oppression for these idiots to deal with.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
So proud to be straight, white and male. Arent i such a persecuted minority. Everyone else is so triggered by me existing i'll show them for proposing basic milquetoast social equality olive branches

You people just dont understand me

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
For a parade about sexual orientation, it's the most un-sexy thing I have ever seen. I would have thought they'd at least hire strippers.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
For a parade about sexual orientation, it's the most un-sexy thing I have ever seen. I would have thought they'd at least hire strippers.

Was gonna say something similar.

Ignoring the obvious bigotry on display, for a PRIDE parade they all look miserable as fuck.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only person who seemed to be having a good time was a clown, literally.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Was gonna say something similar.

Ignoring the obvious bigotry on display, for a PRIDE parade they all look miserable as fuck.

There was nothing "pride" about it except for that shitty flag they flew. The first car I saw was flying the Israeli flag. Then a shitty float with Milo, a few other cars (blue lives matter sign taped to one), and that was really it. It was a Trump troll parade, nothing more. There was a person holding up a sign with two "ok" hand signals on it, on the bloody steps there near city hall. If anything, that'll tell you exactly how much "straight pride" was a part of it.