• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
just-over2.gif

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If you wanna keep this tunnel going and be proven wrong once again be my guest.
Could be wrong sure. But this isnt like Marvel.
Marvel - I didn't know you and Splinter had a meta or w/e. And didn't know you were so playful. So yea.
Here - I have legit reasons for scumreading you. Which you choose to ignore. Then there was teh vote on CS over Et.

I havent restated my case on you or anything, since it would be a waste. I just voted.

Oct 27, 2017
That was Grizzly. It might be the reason he was killed N2, but Stuart thinks it's also because Grizzly scumread Sophia.
Yup, I'm right now going on the assumption that it was because he scum read two of the scum team. If it was just scum reading Faddy, I feel scum might have left him alive as no one was really pushing faddy at the time. Plus Grizzly mentioned several times that Sophia was his top scum read.
I think there is merit in that line of thinking.
I agree, I pointed out the same before. As of now I just have to go over Sophia/Faddy interactions, because there was one discussion where she wanted something from him. But with how the votes fell - Sophia being at 3 votes D2 and D3, yet not taking off - there is a good chance she/LP is scum.

Oct 27, 2017
I forget, would have to reread back.
Don't feel bad about gir though, if LP flipped town, I'd probably feel bad about them since they wanted to push for LP yesterday.
I can't quite put my feelings into words and it is mostly based on guts, but something feels off. gir is middle of the road, seemingly blending in, perfectly voting scum two times in the middle of wagons because "why not?" I'm just getting a strange feeling.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I can't quite put my feelings into words and it is mostly based on guts, but something feels off. gir is middle of the road, seemingly blending in, perfectly voting scum two times in the middle of wagons because "why not?" I'm just getting a strange feeling.
wasnt gir the one that had to be convinced to vote faddy or something? Which I think was weak, since stu had being goin on all day about faddy.

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, just went back and looked. No mention of it being considered the 'faction' kill. Normally with these types of powers, if it can't be used on the same night as the team kill, it would say so.
So yeah I can see why you might assume that then.
Same here, at first I was confused why he'd assume a double kill, then I was confused why he'd assume it was used and failed.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Unless LP can convince me otherwise, I'm thinking they are the best lynch today as they can seemingly give more info depending on their flip ie if town, we should have a serious look at gir.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Did Zeke receive any town points? It felt very redundant to highlight this, especially when your vote on Faddy was pretty weak and possibly bussy as well.

Me and Alex had already stated earlier about me not getting town points for it
Zeke gets no points from me for that hammer

I shouldn't get any points for the hammer. I should get points for calling him out for pr fishing

*shrug* again playful lol

Oct 27, 2017
should go ahead and get teh day over with.
I think we should force some info out of low activity players first. There has to be at least one scum mingling in the shadows not contributing. So I'd appreciate an updated reads list from everyone before we "get over with it". If the likes of absolutbro melonrabbit Z-Beat malus continue to live an easy coasting life, they'll end up in lylo with few connections to read. Yes, melon is in that list. She's not big on giving input or helping moving the game at all.

Who thinks Sophia/LP isn't scum?
Who could potential partners of Faddy and ET be? Why?

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Alex also had a weird post where he thought stu was town tunneling Faddy. Stu then brought up that if Alex is townreading him, why not vote faddy.
Yes, I know the one you mean:
I still see Stuart's tunnel on Faddy to be coming from a town position. I can't say whether he's right or not, but given how overt he's been about it, I would be genuinely surprised to see him flip scum at this point. I just don't think the scum team would risk him going in so recklessly if he were.
I stand by that stance on Stuart's push. I felt that it was coming from a more genuine place than Turmoil's request for votes on Nin, so I found Stuart to be the more convincing of the two.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I think we should force some info out of low activity players first. There has to be at least one scum mingling in the shadows not contributing. So I'd appreciate an updated reads list from everyone before we "get over with it". If the likes of absolutbro melonrabbit Z-Beat malus continue to live an easy coasting life, they'll end up in lylo with few connections to read. Yes, melon is in that list. She's not big on giving input or helping moving the game at all.

Who thinks Sophia/LP isn't scum?
Who could potential partners of Faddy and ET be? Why?

Most my reads are the same. Slight scum lean for AB. Like I said, think I hit a nerve when i brought up his takes on the chat mechanics d2. Whether that was scum nerves or stickler for rules nerves, idk.

Partners for Faddy/ET?
Sophia/melon/alex/stu

If we did that lol, would that be a record for lowest posts in a game? one today, one yesterday
possibly.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I'm growing more and more suspicious of Nin. His Votes have failed to land on scum every time. The vote on CS day 1 could have led to a tie or a CS lynch had ET cared to vote. Day 2 he voted for GP who is now confirmed town. His vote day 3 on absolutbro was clearly to bait me into vote for him as well to make that wagon a thing.

Sophia was kind of towney in the end to me, but L_Ps 2 posts don't really incite much confidence in them either. I would like to hear more from him before voting.

If Stuart is scum, I'll give them the victory and applaud their performance tbh.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so for DCPat, I don't see ANY real interaction between Faddy and DCPat. I've seen Faddy mention DCPat once or twice in D1 but nothing much from DCPat to Faddy.

For what it's worth I town read Gorlak the most at the moment. I like his engagement and it seems to come from an honest place. I have to watch out with my scum reads, because I'm easy influenced, so I am currently suspicious of ET. But I do want to have a closer look at Stuart. I've seen some weird posts from Coolest aswell.

Day 1 is so hard. I'm always like scum would make sure to hide on day 1, so I'd say Nin is solid to me, but then I think if you townread him over this now, you'd basically have to all game and I don't want that.

This post is in response to Sophia. If LP flips scum, you could possibly consider it scum trying to help scum out by giving them stuff to reply to.

Posts #668 and #687 are his half completed read list. He talks over Sophia in one and ends with a null read on her.

Again, nothing on Faddy from what I can see.

Sorry I couldn't complete my read list. Im also unsure about my vote and I have one hour left on my phone with friends over.

Horrible.

And an apology for not completing his read list. After this, he seems unsure on his vote for quite a bit before laying it down on ET. He doesn't feel either of the votes too much but still ends up with a vote on ET.

That's the posts that stick out to me on D1 (plus again, no real comments on Faddy)

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
D2:

Apart from this I don't see a red flag concerning Giant Panda and I think there are other people to look after. I need to say that I don't think he contributed much either. His vote on Faddy today lacks more reasoning to hold any value for now.

The first comment I see on Faddy which could be read as a defense of Faddy by attacking someone elses vote on Faddy.

I've cooled off a bit on Stuart after reading everything. I was annoyed by him yesterday, but it seems he is/was in a dark place. I don't feel like bothering him with that now and I hope (and it seems like) he feels a bit better now. He is still on my rader and I certainly do not townread him, but I can't justify it to myself to vote Stuart now when he seems so legit annoyed with some things + Positive about him is that he kept reads coming and kept questioning people. I'd want to look elsewhere for todays lynch.

My top two scum at the moment are Kalor and Alexem. Alexem more than Kalor, but

Alexem - Comment on Nin, but no stance. He does that multiple times day 1. Then the only other real thing he does on day 1 is call out Donna and Kalor to contibute more. I've already questioned him about this. Mainly because I thought the choices of Kalor and Donna where weird considering there were a lot more people to choose from and/or add to that list. Overall his posts are pretty empty to me. I think there are a lot of lazy and easy reads in there and that bothers me. Also his vote on Panda is lazy and weak since he said he isn't sure.

Kalor - He didn't really do anything day 1. I do not like his vote on Grizzy there, because it's also a lazy easy vote, without any commitment. For day 1 it isn't that bad, but adding his post #954 makes it suspicious to me. He is switching of Grizzly like he doesn't want to, but there isn't a good reason he was on there in the first place. Add to that he thought it was weird with his vote on Grizzy who wasn't there, but then switched to ET, who also wasn't there.

The thing that annoys me the most atm is his post #1744. Kalor normally isn't the high post person, but normally has a great clear idea of who he wants to lynch and not. This game is one of the most active I've been in and yet he has no clue.

Since Alexem lynch is not going to happen today, I'm happy with my vote on Kalor now

VOTE: Kalor

Stuart I've talked about. Panda, Sophia and Faddy I will read back a bit about and post what I think.

My top town are Grizzly and Gorlak.

A in depth post that scum reads Alexem and Kalor. Says he wants to read back and post what he tinks of Panda, Sophia and Faddy (which is now, town, unknown, scum)

I mean, I should keep my vote on Kalor, but I do believe his claim. Why would he lie? Is there anyway of saving him now? If he wanted to survive he'd be better off without the claim. Agree it should've come later.

After Kalor's Claim. He wants to keep his vote on Kalor but also believes his claim. This reads weird to me.

Those are the main posts I'm picking out from D2 as I find them the most interesting/suspicious.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Good job Stuart. Can't do anything else than congratulate you on your job on Faddy. Since I'm not really available now until later this evening (my time), I will respond to your questions later.

I know you will come at me and that's obviously fine now after the Faddy flip. I'll be looking forward to it and I hope I will be able to agree with you on other options. Because you are town to me now. I wonder now about Alexem. Because I was on his vote together with town Panda and my townread Turmoil. Scum Faddy was there, but apart from that in the end it never really become a viable option away from Faddy. So I wonder what was going on there. Could also mean scum was a bit surprised and beaten by the hammer, because it came pretty quick. Still nothing from LP.

Anyways. I think we are in a pretty good spot with this 2 scum lynches and a no kill night.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
absolutbro what do you think of Nin who had his vote on you at the end of the last day phase?
I trust nin less and less the longer he lives. I've said as much. IIRC, he wasn't around at EoD though, so his vote still being on me is NAI, imo.

SN - No one has came forward say anything about being in a chat again. That makes scum chat creator being more likely. Which means they killed Fanto after seeing his reads.
Fanto's top scum were Stu/Melon/Kalor.
Fanto's top town included Faddy/Nin/Turmoil
So, these magical death bringing reads were basically wrong.
And it's also possible no one has come forward with a chat because you are lying.

which I think you are.

Huh, just went back and looked. No mention of it being considered the 'faction' kill. Normally with these types of powers, if it can't be used on the same night as the team kill, it would say so.

So yeah I can see why you might assume that then.
That might explain why Giant Panda is still alive. They tried to kill both bears (Grizzly and Panda) and only hit one thanks to our prescient doctor.

should go ahead and get teh day over with.
Some of us haven't even posted once, and with no actual solid red check you want to end the day less than halfway through it. Yeah, that's normal town behaviour.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
DCPat D3:

Not many posts so I'll go all:

Seeing your 2nd post about me, you know now how I feel about Alexem. I certainly planned on going after Alexem today. I feel like D1 and D2 I've let myself steared a bit. So I wanted to have a vote down early this day phase.

Things feel not better for him since yesterday. Altought I'm flattered that I'm now suddenly in his townreads, I think he is the only one townreading me, people seem to null read me more. So Alexem townreading me as the only person is a bit suspicious.

VOTE: Alexem

He responses to me, and then votes for Alexem. Think it's weird that Alexem is the only person town reading him. Already said the vote felt suspicious to me yesterday.

I've felt good about Gir day 1, but it seems like he vanished a bit a day 2. Nin and Gorlak seem town to me. Gorlak more than Nin tho. So if we want to believe that there is scum on the Grizzly train, I'd go for Gir. Ranking town to scum between the 3: Gorlak, Nin, Gir.

Says he would go for Gir. Just something to keep in mind. Also thinks Gorlak seems town. With nin being the middling.

Lol I actually forgot this question, because I went on to respond to Turmoil. So actually not the best opportunity. Sorry.

Upon yesterday I didn't really see the Faddy I know (which is town Faddy). People have mentioned this and Faddy was a bit annoyed by that. Last days I've recognized him a bit more. He created his little town core and went into it with you. Faddy does this. I like his vote on ET D1. It's a pretty strong vote either which he didn't move. I remember somebody (maybe it was even you?) saying that Faddy's vote and my vote on ET were the easiest vote so we shouldnt get to much, if any, towncred for it. I'm not going to judge for myself, but I think Faddy deserves some credit there.

You have your vote on Faddy. What do you think?

I push DCPat for a read on Faddy. Says up until the day before, he didn't see the Faddy he knew (town) but yet he's never actually said that before this post. Wants to give town credit to Faddy.

Im happy he joins the vote on Alexem. It's not unlogical he links us.

Thinks it's logical to be linked to Alexem.

Stuart, just FYI. I've been following the thread on mobile and I keep seeing you say you suspect depending on a Faddy flip. You also did that with panda and it's seems you got it for me. Do you have anything else?

I mean I understand you want to look at certain players after a certain flip. But it's going a bit overboard now.

Challenges me in regards to linking him to Faddy.

I'm sorry I've been absent guys. But I will be there the last 4/5 hours of EOD. So should be making up easily.

Says he will make up for not being around

Because I wanted you to question yourself. I also have a town lead on Turmoil, but I noticed a few posts ago that he was against the Faddy lynch and I wondered how you'd take that.

Asks me what I think of turmoil and gives this in reply. Okay, fair enough.

I'll almost join Stuart in voting Faddy just to get him to stop namedropping me in regards to a Faddy flip.

Note: He didn't vote for Faddy.

I'm going to buy in to Stuarts demands and read back indept on Faddy and also Sophia so if nobody wants to join me on a lynch for you I'll see where I vote betweem them two. But I refuse to take part in a requested thunderdome of some sorts.

Says he'll give into my demands and read back on both Faddy and Sophia

Lol Stuart, if you gonna steer Zeke to a certain direction, please post all my posts about Alexem. I've literally pointed towards my reads from the day before when I voted Alexem there.

I'm honestly annoyed at the moment. You ask me about Panda, I say something you don't like. Boom scumread DCPat when Panda flips scum, then you ask me about Faddy, I don't agree with you, boom scumread DCPat if Faddy flips scum. Now this half work of my post agains Alexem.

I'm sick of it and I've held myself in from reacting because I wanted to have the discussion after flips. You said nothing about me in regards to Panda after Panda is confirmed town. So untill we know the flip of Faddy I did not want to talk about it. BUT it's the exact reason I asked you about Turmoil. He also steered away from Faddy, but nothing on him about that.

Ever since the Panda thing I sense that you have it for me and i've reached my boiling point now.

On your last sentence. Yes that was what I was telling myself after the first time I saw it, after the seconde aswell and the many many times you've said it now. It's like a repeating record. Honestly, look at what Chugger and Zeke just said. " votes on Alexem from Turmoil and DCPat can be suspicious if Alexem flips town". Thats it. Perfectly understandable. But no need to keep coming back to it. Do you want me to go back and count how many times you've mentioned it? Including Panda and including calling my reasoning on Alexem weak without quoting everything I said?

It just adds all up and I've reached the limit of accepting it.

Over. And don't worry Stuart, I don't think people will forget. And I feel better for venting my feelings.

This reads like genuine frustration about my posts scum reading him by linking him to others.

That said, that's also his last post. He doesn't go back over Faddy or Sophia in depth

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway that's all the main suspicious posts I have of DCPat post-Faddy flip.

If I get time later, I'll go over Sophia's but not sure that will change my mind on their lynch as an LP lynch gives the most info I'd say atm.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Anyways. I think we are in a pretty good spot with this 2 scum lynches and a no kill night.

Indeed. It's also why I'm willing to entertain alternative lynches/hunches as I think town are in a pretty good position. So despite my vote being on LP, if someone brings up a good hunch or makes a good case for someone else, I'll be willing to look into it.

But we'll see, still under 24 hours since the day started after all.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
At that point, I think it was obvious that he was going to use the override regardless.

I guess.
I was in the understanding that he had to be top lynch before he could override. Turns out it doesn't matter at all. Could've override anyways.

Don't know if that's how it always goes, but if that's true, yea, it's a pretty useless post from my side.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I could be so decisive as you are, but I think a good case is made for the Sophia/LP lynch. But sadly LP hasn't really checked in yet. For the other one I would have to to chose between a few.

But in all honesty, before I can give you a good answer you have to wait for a while. Dinner with work. There are many unknowns to me. I can give you my top town reads aside from Panda in you, Gorlak and in lesser extent Zeke and Alexem now because I've been on Alexem and although I was worried about the train not really taking off with me, turmoil and Panda on it. I think with Faddy joining late I think it was impossible for another scum to follow him on the train unsuspectly. So I'm inclined to believe a scum vs town situation there.

I'm wary of Nin, because he set himself for day 1 with his claim, but I get the feeling he is sitting on that now. I will have to look into that. Also the only one joining me aside from scum Faddy and Town Panda on Alexem was Turmoil. So I have to look into that aswell. Gir and Melon are also on my radar. Other people are null to me.

So if you ask me who my top 2 scum right now are I have to chose one of them and at Sophia/LP.

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
Do we all feel good about CS being town now?I'm on mobile so it's hard to check now, but did Faddy throw shade at any players besides CS in a major way Day 1? That's the one Grizzly picked up on but if there's others, those players are more likely to be town. I'll take a look when I get home.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also the only one we haven't heard from today is gir

Interested in hearing if you're still wanting to go full sail for LP. I have my vote on them as promised :)

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Do we all feel good about CS being town now?I'm on mobile so it's hard to check now, but did Faddy throw shade at any players besides CS in a major way Day 1? That's the one Grizzly picked up on but if there's others, those players are more likely to be town. I'll take a look when I get home.

I think he's town. He's erratic but he could have used that to push things away from Faddy I'm sure. He even had a vote on Alexem before switching back which he did early on enough whose votes along with Chuggs made Faddy a real contender on being lynched.

So I honestly feel good about them both

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
That might explain why Giant Panda is still alive. They tried to kill both bears (Grizzly and Panda) and only hit one thanks to our prescient doctor.
One idea that I've been toying with - and this is only speculation, I should stress - is that scum may have a role or vanilla cop and used them to investgate GP instead of killing them. GP would, after all, have been a safe bet for protection on D2 in the presence of a doctor, so they may have chosen to check him instead of killing him. If he's come back ordinary town, they may have decided he's not as high priority a target as a PR and left him for later. He is, after all, green checked - if they can lead him to think their way, they could get a bit of clout behind their arguments with his support.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
One idea that I've been toying with - and this is only speculation, I should stress - is that scum may have a role or vanilla cop and used them to investgate GP instead of killing them. GP would, after all, have been a safe bet for protection on D2 in the presence of a doctor, so they may have chosen to check him instead of killing him. If he's come back ordinary town, they may have decided he's not as high priority a target as a PR and left him for later. He is, after all, green checked - if they can lead him to think their way, they could get a bit of clout behind their arguments with his support.

That is a plausible theory. Doesn't really help us now though but it's plausible

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I trust nin less and less the longer he lives. I've said as much. IIRC, he wasn't around at EoD though, so his vote still being on me is NAI, imo.
So, these magical death bringing reads were basically wrong.
And it's also possible no one has come forward with a chat because you are lying.
which I think you are.
Care to try and make a case on me? Maybe it'll gain traction? Or are you just gonna fade into the background making this slick remarks.

Some of us haven't even posted once, and with no actual solid red check you want to end the day less than halfway through it. Yeah, that's normal town behaviour.
Most of the ppl that havent posted once havent been contributing much in the overall game anyway. So would be no real loss info wise. It's not like you've been forthcoming with info.
Seems like if it isnt you showing interest about Fanto/chat (which you did above) you have to be asked for your input. Seems like gorlak had to beg you to give an updated readslist.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Yes, I think Spot is town. I know he's used gambits as town before to try to flush out scum so, although it might have been disruptice at the time, I wouldn't call it out of character for him. I also think that if he was allied with scum, his team-mates would have tried to dissuade him from doing it. That's not to say that he can't be scum, of course, but he's low on my list of candidates right now.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Town:Panda
Lean town: Stu, cs
Lean lean town: Zeke, chuggs
Null: Gir, malus, Gorlak, z-beat
Lean lean scum:melon, absolutbro, dcpat
Lean scum: alexem
Scum: nin, LP

That is currently where I am at

VOTE:nin

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Have to say Im impressed Stu, usually that level of tunneling always leads to a town lynch. Well done