• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
www.nintendo.com

Calculator for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Calculator and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.co.uk

Calculator

A scientific calculator with a clear easy-to-read multi-line display, which should help with those not-so-easy-to-do maths problems. Calculator has an appealing modern and practical design, sure to be popular with all students and engineers.

A scientific calculator with a clear easy-to-read multi-line display, which should help with those not-so-easy-to-do maths problems.

Calculator has an appealing modern and practical design, sure to be popular with all students and engineers.
Megaton?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Phroawr, they must have cancelled a huge Direct. Why else would this huge fucking deal just go up like this? Madness.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Finally a killer app for the switch.
Combined with the new, more powerful Switch coming out later this year, this should really put the Switch on the map for scientific computing.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
doesn't even explicitly say whether or not it even has touch screen support lol :D

you'd think that's a given but ...

Klart

Jan 23, 2019
Yeesh. 9 bucks for st. that really should be free. I wonder how many sales they'll get.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
This is more than a megaton. This is a GIGATON wow wow wow. Was waiting for this to be ported to switch.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You see, it's only when Calculator is portable that I realized I liked this game. I don't have time to put into this on a TV.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Blast from the past with its early iOS-like skeuomorphic design.

My scientific calculator could play Doom though. Can this?

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit - now that Switch is a general purpose computing device Epic is going to sue Nintendo!

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to Digital Foundry's docked/undocked comparison but I'm thinking of using it docked exclusively.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Put your switch away before I take it away kid!

But teacher this is my calculator!

Carry on then child

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
They should fire Nagoshi because he didn't put Calender on Switch. Boneheaded business decision.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
"No calculators or smartphones allowed during the exam"

You absolute fool *whips out Switch from bag*