• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Can safely say my preorder was worth it. Need to shake the habit of wanting to rush to a dead ally thinking I can revive them though, that medic mentality lol. Hopped off to be semi productive until tonight and I already need MORE.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I love how intense the music gets once you're on a 5 kill streak

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
Only got 2 matches in. Was killed quite a bit the first time. I did better the second.

I'm enjoying it though. Will most likely buy it.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
2 HQ games in and both had 1 thing in common: both teams didn't even get 200 points combined simply because 9 out of 10 players don't give a shit about the objective.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
They brought back Decoy Grenades! Very nice.

First impressions are very positive. Game really feels good.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
2 HQ games in and both had 1 thing in common: both teams didn't even get 200 points combined simply because 9 out of 10 players don't give a shit about the objective.
I'm in a Domination game and you wouldn't believe how many flags I've had to go for on my own

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
It's a shame that spawning is still such a weakpoint for this series. Domination particularly is such a fucking mess.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
People are already exploiting glitches.

Had a game where someone was crouched being a deployable cover so you couldn't see them. Then as you got close to the it, using melee to punch through the deployable shield when it should be a solid object. Hope that makes sense?

Also there is a 3rd map i'm playing now.....TDM on Hackney Yard

Oct 25, 2017
People are already exploiting glitches.

Had a game where someone was crouched being a deployable cover so you couldn't see them. Then as you got close to the it, using melee to punch through the deployable shield when it should be a solid object. Hope that makes sense?

Also there is a 3rd map i'm playing now.....TDM on Hackney Yard
Hopefully it gets ironed out before launch.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
These match intros are so cool, you can tell Infinity Ward have always wanted to do these

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
This TTK is fucking crazy. I don't know if I love it or hate it.

I think I hate it because it's literally impossible to reversal someone.