• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Looks like the MP reveal will feature some commentated showcase matches. Merk (caster for the Call of Duty League) tweeted this to Maven, another caster:

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Why are Call of Duty players the only people I've ever seen who are against skill-based matchmaking?

I pretty much universally prefer to play against people of my skill level. Playing against bad players is boring and playing against people better than I am is frustrating. Imagine if League of Legends' matchmaking ignored your rank and put you in with Diamond players even though you're Bronze, or vice versa.
They won't admit, but it simply boils down to wanting to cumberstomp noobs. It's as simple as that.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you missed the event here's when they're rerunning it. If you already have all 100gb or so of Modern warfare installed anyway it's worth checking out.

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
I really want them to make a zombies mode with historical figures again like in BLOPs1.
They brought in Reagan now but maybe they can add back in JFK, Castro, and Nixon
qczwOVj.jpg

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
If you missed the event here's when they're rerunning it. If you already have all 100gb or so of Modern warfare installed anyway it's worth checking out.

This is so stupid lol

They don't have any times that are late night when a lot of people play. No idea if I'll get to be able to try the event.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is so stupid lol

They don't have any times that are late night when a lot of people play. No idea if I'll get to be able to try the event.

Probably intentional because they don't want to block people out of regular warzone for too long, when this was live this was ALL you could play.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Probably intentional because they don't want to block people out of regular warzone for too long, when this was live this was ALL you could play.

Not to mention that people will complete it and be done with it. If you keep it on the whole time then it might be hard to get lobbies. The chaos of the mode is part of the fun.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Trailer thread is up, with more details. Please continue discussion there:
www.resetera.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Reveal Trailer

๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š’๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šขยฎ: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š› โ€“ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šขยฎ: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•. ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š™ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›โ€™๐šœ ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ...

Status
Not open for further replies.