• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
I'm so glad Soap is back and you can already hear the angry keyboards bashing because you have to play as a female freedom fighter

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Super happy to see so many more devs embracing crossplay. A big game like call of duty having it at launch is a good sign of progress there.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
I wouldn't call a COD campaign thought-provoking, but it looks fantastic, ready for some single player COD

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Battle.net confirmed too. Not surprising but just saying lol.

Dang that was super hype. I miss Infinite Warfare tho :(

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
New engine?
Crossplay?

giphy.gif

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I've been impressed by graphics in a Call of Duty game in a long long time.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crossplay is nice for the PC population issue, but KB/M players are going to destroy gamepad players. Not sure if this is the right move.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, looks like more of the same to me.
At this point idk what you're expecting. Fans of the series and people like myself who actually play the games have been wanting and waiting on this for a long time. Can please everyone but at least please the fans.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
New engine looks fucking great. I've mostly been tired of CoD this gen but this might bring me back.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Super excited for this. Is this really a soft reboot though? Or does it pick up after some time in MW2?

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly.... I like the look of that. A lot.

MW1 and 2 were amazing, MW3 not so much but the more they strayed into future stuff the less I got interested.

I am sold, sign me up.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
No season pass is cool, but how much post launch support will it get? BO4 has a season pass, and it's still abysmal.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
No season pass? Well, about goddamn time, Activision, but how will they fuck it up though?
Oh, and this night-vision footage looks insane.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Looks fucking awesome.

Also, that nightvision shader is some real-ass looking effect there, whoa:

6DXPfDY.gif

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Did they recast Price? His voice sounds different.

<--- Just recently finished replaying Modern Warfare Remastered.

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
Do not believe for one minute this is running on a new engine. They say that every year lmao.

Looking forward to more rectangular cars.