• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Man I just wish Warzone had more variety in the meta,

ARs, LMGs and BRs are decent I guess but the SMG game is literally all in on 1 or 2 guns.
Also wish the MW2 stuff wasn't just so out of the discussion

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Encountered a hacker in a warzone game, reported him, 1 minute later got kicked out lol
Yeah, this actually works surprisingly good. The times I've encountered a hacker and reported them they've all been kicked out within the minute. Shame they don't actually get spotted before getting reported though? Oh well, it's still infinitely better than how it used to be.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this actually works surprisingly good. The times I've encountered a hacker and reported them they've all been kicked out within the minute. Shame they don't actually get spotted before getting reported though? Oh well, it's still infinitely better than how it used to be.

Can't be that good because that's exactly how I got shadow banned mid match last week.

Right now it's still easy to abuse reports.

Oct 25, 2017

Insane, just came to post that

But also look how they massacred my boy
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
TUI3klL.jpg

lol
zbIEUIl.jpg

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know they reduced wall banging for the MORS but it feels like it can't even shoot through sheet metal in WZ.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Had some sick feeds tonight.

Not often can I snipe a pilot out a chopper. Granted it was pretty close range, but it still feels good to land.

View: https://streamable.com/gv9bh8

Close call gas play for the dub. Absolutely shredding with the Bruen conversion kit. This might be my (MW2) Icarus 556 of MW3, it might be even better since it's so nimble to use. It feels closer to a DOOM Eternal mini gun build I always wanted.

View: https://streamable.com/ii3tfc

Favorite clip of my session. Got a NASTY 180 on the last guy lol. I can see why people report when this stuff happens 🤐

View: https://streamable.com/sz3hk8

These guns are so fun to use on mouse. KBM actually feels viable up close right now. Unless they nerfed rotational aim assist or added assist to mouse, either way I'm not complaining.

Really proud of how fast my progress on KBM has gotten since switching to PC 2 years ago. But I still see lots of errors in my tracking, particularly with throwing knives. And yet, holding a controller for shooters just feels absolutely terrible now. Wild statement considering I've played on controller for 25+ years.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
why are all these squad lobbies starting without a full squad
The thing confusing me is in Ranked(Trios)
It starts the countdown then at like 10 seconds like 10+ people will get kicked says
"Kicked not enough members in party"

It can be a full lobby, that shit happens then says "not enough players" and will close out that whole match.
Its so weird

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lol feel bad for stopping somebody's champions quest but they started shooting at me first.

Sorry guys. Go win 5 in a row again.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry movement gods but if half a clip is dumped into you it should completely break your movement (without needing ammo affects)
Jumps, slides, runs and even instant drop shots should be delayed
(Warzone specifically)

SMGs should also have insane flinch from getting hit by anything beyond a pistol

If the servers were better it would be okay but nope we got servers worse than Warzone 1 atm.

The Jawbreaker kit on the broadside is fun.
It's my favorite gun in MP at the moment, kinda hope Raven balances it and puts it in Warzone.
Probably need a 30 mag though

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry movement gods but if half a clip is dumped into you it should completely break your movement (without needing ammo affects)
Jumps, slides, runs and even instant drop shots should be delayed
(Warzone specifically)

SMGs should also have insane flinch from getting hit by anything beyond a pistol

If the servers were better it would be okay but nope we got servers worse than Warzone 1 atm.

It's my favorite gun in MP at the moment, kinda hope Raven balances it and puts it in Warzone.
Probably need a 30 mag though

Yeah I think a bigger mag is needed. I ended up going back to the bruen or renetti.

Experimenting with strafe builds on the M16 rn and it ain't too bad.

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with solo Warzone again, you either have 1 SMG or you automatically lose any close to mid range gunfight.

And good luck getting it because my loadout drops either in the fucking tents every time or outside the circle while every buy station has multiple people camping it and snipers on it.

Sledgehammer and Raven is just a bad Warzone combination,

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
I got permabanned via Activision after my account was hacked Friday. I filed the dispute. What kinda pain am I looking at with this? Really pissed off, and Activision cost them another $40 via their sale right now, as I don't like being cutoff from something I pay for through no fault of my own. I am a day 1 member of Xbox live, and never had bullshit like this happen before.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Idk how people dedicate so many hours to a game and still be a shitter. Then again, guess the same could be said about me not being MLG level for how much I play.

But there's no reason for these level 400s to aimlessly run into a fight with 8-9 opponents when you're by yourself, or giving up high ground when there's no way for them to push us. Rookie mistakes.

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
I got permabanned via Activision after my account was hacked Friday. I filed the dispute. What kinda pain am I looking at with this? Really pissed off, and Activision cost them another $40 via their sale right now, as I don't like being cutoff from something I pay for through no fault of my own. I am a day 1 member of Xbox live, and never had bullshit like this happen before.

Can anyone offer me any advice here? My appeal was denied. Yet it's clear someone hacked my account and linked a battlenet acct and did some shit. A five year old should be able to look at the data and see it. They are telling me I am banned and just lose my game forever? Like I don't even understand the concept of this or how that's the process.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Idk how people dedicate so many hours to a game and still be a shitter. Then again, guess the same could be said about me not being MLG level for how much I play.

But there's no reason for these level 400s to aimlessly run into a fight with 8-9 opponents when you're by yourself, or giving up high ground when there's no way for them to push us. Rookie mistakes.
A lot of people are honestly hardly even trying, especially in MP. I mean, I know I'm always just turning off the game sound, putting on music and turning off my brain for a bit - and I don't think that's all that unusual for the player base.

Warzone is less so that way, idk about resurgence cause I never play it. But MP, it's mostly just vibes and people shooting the shit, very few actually care about the match themselves in my experience.

It's just not a very good competitive game, if I was in that mood I'd be playing CS.

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone offer me any advice here? My appeal was denied. Yet it's clear someone hacked my account and linked a battlenet acct and did some shit. A five year old should be able to look at the data and see it. They are telling me I am banned and just lose my game forever? Like I don't even understand the concept of this or how that's the process.
My account got hacked back in April 2021, it took around a month to resolve, but I remember starting a case though their Account Recovery site and it got through.

I just remember making a very detailed report with screenshots, date and times of when the hacker changed my Activision account password, etc, and I did that as soon as I got locked out

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people are honestly hardly even trying, especially in MP. I mean, I know I'm always just turning off the game sound, putting on music and turning off my brain for a bit - and I don't think that's all that unusual for the player base.

Warzone is less so that way, idk about resurgence cause I never play it. But MP, it's mostly just vibes and people shooting the shit, very few actually care about the match themselves in my experience.

It's just not a very good competitive game, if I was in that mood I'd be playing CS.

This sounds opposite to the majority of the comments in any CoD thread on Era in regards to the player base being "sweaty CDL players slide cancelling and bunny hopping" lol.

Oct 25, 2017

A friend of friend that plays MP with us plays pretty much constantly when he is off work, and has since at least Ghosts

Refuses to look at the map ever, running around the map alone and even places half his claymores pointed the wrong direction.

95% of his games are 20-30+ deaths and usually 5 kills or under.

Literally only time he is ever positive is a few maps will say sit here and watch this 1 door and even then if he gets killed once we have to tell him to go back or he will start running around the map alone and immediately die.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of friend that plays MP with us plays pretty much constantly when he is off work, and has since at least Ghosts

Refuses to look at the map ever, running around the map alone and even places half his claymores pointed the wrong direction.

95% of his games are 20-30+ deaths and usually 5 kills or under.

Literally only time he is ever positive is a few maps will say sit here and watch this 1 door and even then if he gets killed once we have to tell him to go back or he will start running around the map alone and immediately die.

Hahaha I know a couple people, too. I just don't get it. I could never enjoy performing terribly and not make a conscious effort to improve what I'm doing. I feel that way about hobbies at home, and at school/work. Learn from your mistakes, it's good for the brain lol. Not saying you gotta be high speed 24/7 but cmon, take two seconds to think about what you're doing.

That's their own prerogative ofc, play how you want.

(as long as it ain't cheating)

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
This sounds opposite to the majority of the comments in any CoD thread on Era in regards to the player base being "sweaty CDL players slide cancelling and bunny hopping" lol.
I don't really think this is entirely mutually exclusive - a) playerbase is complaining about that cause they want to play casually b) I think a lot of people are playing "casually" while jumping/sliding around corners, thats more a matter of time in series I expect.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really think this is entirely mutually exclusive - a) playerbase is complaining about that cause they want to play casually b) I think a lot of people are playing "casually" while jumping/sliding around corners, thats more a matter of time in series I expect.

The third option are players like Razgriz's friend who have been playing for over a decade and still making the same mistakes they've been making for 10+ years. You can still be vibing *and* crappy at the game lol.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Finally unlocked Interstellar! Been 12 years since I grinded out all the camos and boy was it frustrating at times lol.

Nice to finally have it done and over with though.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Finally unlocked Interstellar! Been 12 years since I grinded out all the camos and boy was it frustrating at times lol.

Nice to finally have it done and over with though.

Hey nice, just got mine yesterday!

Considering going for the MW2 version next, but I'm looking at all those 51 'get 25 longshot kills' challenges and it's giving me second thoughts. I guess at least MW3 has proper hardcore and more maps with longer sightlines.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Hey nice, just got mine yesterday!

Considering going for the MW2 version next, but I'm looking at all those 51 'get 25 longshot kills' challenges and it's giving me second thoughts. I guess at least MW3 has proper hardcore and more maps with longer sightlines.

Congrats! And I had the same thought as you lol. The long shots are definitely giving me pause. Plus the visual recoil on some of the MW2 guns is still atrocious

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck does my character keep standing when I try to go for a rez lol

Edit: apparently it's a MNK glitch. Classic CoD devs. Good job.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
JFC, I play WZ for a bit again and notice that I get absolutely shredded by a gun I don't recognize. Turns out it's the SOA Subverter. A quick look at the stats and I see that's it actually has a higher TTK than the HRM-9, which is already ridiculously over powered. But the SOA also has the characteristics of a Battle Rifle so fantastic range and negligible recoil. How can they just add a weapon that's just flat out better than a gun that is already just ridiculously OP?

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
How the hell do you people level the BP so fast? I've earned two tokens and those mainly came from 2 good games of Zombies. Any MP I've played has barely given me even a quarter of one side of the hexagon that represents your leveling up.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell do you people level the BP so fast? I've earned two tokens and those mainly came from 2 good games of Zombies. Any MP I've played has barely given me even a quarter of one side of the hexagon that represents your leveling up.

Maybe zombies don't yield that much XP toward tokens? Cause I took a few month break annd came back after when rebirth island launched and maxed my battle pass a couple days ago.

Primarily playing Resurgence or 10v10.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017

Battle pass goes by time , nothing else , which is why a lot of people just get it by going into Zombies and not moving (it still counts) - you should find one full round of Zombies gets you a little over 1 battle pass token (if you have no other bonuses running)

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is finished already this season and all I've played was some Solo Warzone

JFC, I play WZ for a bit again and notice that I get absolutely shredded by a gun I don't recognize. Turns out it's the SOA Subverter. A quick look at the stats and I see that's it actually has a higher TTK than the HRM-9, which is already ridiculously over powered. But the SOA also has the characteristics of a Battle Rifle so fantastic range and negligible recoil. How can they just add a weapon that's just flat out better than a gun that is already just ridiculously OP?
Its extremely inconsistent for me , I have to put the whole magazine in someone yet I get instantly deleted by that thing.
SVA and MTZ are more consistent for me.

But really that's Sledgehammer's gun design that Raven struggles to incorporate into Warzone,
Same happened in Caldera where all the Sledgehammer assault rifles acted like SMGs but had sniper ranges and LMG mags

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It would be nice if something as simple as the scoreboard was working correctly in Warzone.
Multiple times it will say it's a 2v2 or 3v1 etc and it's not correct

Also if the circle didn't go the same exact direction every single match of Ranked

Edit: fix the goddamn servers Raven, all day 10-15 ping
Solos is fine
Play Trios 1 night a week and it goes to 80ping 20% packet loss every other match of Ranked after 8pm.
Only since Rebirth

Garbage

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Sledgehammer art team:
gjFngZ4.jpg

Mobile Exclusive cosmetics
GBD9Hos.jpg
GLdZQLgaMAAmkNQ.jpg

I really hope Sledgehammer's cosmetic team is never in charge of a mainline COD again.
Activision needs to put them on something else because it's clear they don't even want to make Call of Duty.

Oct 25, 2017
We're gonna get just as many stupid skins with Blops5.
Treyarch has a good balance to their aesthetic,
Treyarch also puts effort into the secondary bundle items like Mastercrafts, finishers and vehicle skins
heck even the calling cards and such are better and don't look like something an AI generated for a mobile game like Mobile Strike

Hundreds to thousands of posts on Twitter and Reddit simply asking for the campaign skins or others they keep teasing the fanbase with(Soap MWII skin, Ghost in bluejeans)
And they will do 1 or 2 grounded skins a season and it's this shit
Ivr3Bwl.jpg
wAHnfeL.jpg
kC8AGRJ.jpeg

They also used
Pi5BK76.jpg

in the season opening then they weren't in the BP or bundle or even in the files atm.
and if they are coming with Reloaded they haven't been advertised like the majority of other upcoming bundles.
Also... why snow skins when there is 1 snow map in the game?

If they are literally not going to do any grounded skins, why bother with grounded boring maps?

Last edited: