Other ResetEra Call of Duty OTs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Campaign early access starts tomorrow, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the OT. Would've posted it earlier today, but it's been a rough week and this snuck up on me.

If anyone has any recommendations for the thread, just let me know.

FellowTarnished

Alt account
Banned
Mar 8, 2022
I'm pretty sure the campaign preloaded earlier on Steam, so I'll definitely be giving that a go tomorrow. I do kinda want to finish Alan Wake II first, though.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
CoD campaigns are my guilty pleasure butI have incredibly low exceptions of this campaign. Hoping for the best, fearing the worst. I hope the Verdanks nostalgia will be able to carry it a bit.

Darkwing Duck

Banned
Sep 5, 2023
Wanted to love this game but I hated how heavy the movement felt in the beta. Movement felt like you were on iceskates in the old games.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Ready to start the campaign tomorrow after work but I'm keeping my expectations tempered. Hope it ends up being better than last years which I thought was ultimately pretty mid.

Wasn't super hot on the MP beta either and zombies feels like an afterthought again, but I'm sure I'll end up playing a bunch of it anyway.

Campaign completion rewards
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
ndRmUr5.jpg

The Campaign consists of 14 different missions. All but one of these missions reward players with the following items upon completion:
  • Operation 627: "Breather" Calling Card
  • Precious Cargo: 30 mins Double Player XP Token & 30 mins Double Weapon XP Token
  • Reactor: "Corso" Operator
  • Payload: "Ghillie Guy" Calling Card
  • Deep Cover: 30 mins XP Token and 30 mins Weapon XP Token
  • Passenger: N/A
  • Crash Site: "Pathfinder" Operator
  • Flashpoint: "Toxic Drip" Calling Card
  • Oligarch: 1 hour Double Player XP Token and 1 hour Double Weapon XP Token
  • Highrise: "Doc" Operator
  • Frozen Tundra: "Skull Rhapsody" Calling Card
  • Gora Dam: 1 hour Double Player XP Token and 1 hour Double Weapon XP Token
  • Danger Close: "Jabber" Operator
  • Trojan Horse: Campaign Completion Emblem and Weapon Blueprint

ultraluna

Jun 3, 2020
I'm curious to see reactions to the campaign Sledgehammer glued together in a year
I'm dying to play some Call of Duty but I'm really skeptical they'll turn this around, so I just downloaded Cold War again

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Apparently there's no Platinum trophy on PS5 so I will not be buying. If they can't be bothered to do the bare minimum neither can I

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Looking forward to starting the campaign tomorrow but I'm really excited for Zombies next week. Outbreak + DMZ just sounds really fun for what I enjoyed out of both modes. Multiplayer will be fun too with Invasion, interested to see the maps for that.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Got the campaign preloaded. Looking forward to playing after work tomorrow.

CJohn

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a way to buy just the campaign? I have no interest in the multiplayer stuff.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I missed this, but Nvidia drivers are out for the game.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful OT! Back again already, huh? Probably go standard, but I am looking forward to it!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Great OT! I would have gone for "Modern Warfare 3: MW2 2" for the OT title but just because I'm a petty bitch.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I enjoyed mw2 (2022) campaign more than 2019, so hope it's more like that.

Great OT.

Can't wait for the multiplayer, the beta was so much fun, revisiting those classic maps was great.

Nov 8, 2017
After all these years, they could have thrown a bone to the people that only want to play the campaign. This is not for me then. Thanks for the answer.

I used to wait to get them on deep discount many years later for that reason, but my new plan is to just wait until they hit gamepass.

Last edited:

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
4214761-23cod004_i7_regtrans_cod.jpg

If anyone wants this operator, the promo started today at little Caesars. You need 2 receipts of $3+. You can literally just order some sauces for store pick up and they send you the codes immediately in the confirmation email.

The first code gives something like an emblem and something else I think. The 2nd code is the operator

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
If there ain't no point in this campaign where Price and I jump out of a van decked out in Juggernaut suits with big guns, then what the feck are we really doing here...

Soggoth

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, I guess I should play MW2 campaign before playing that, right? Shame MW1/MW2 are still so freaking expensive... :(

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Got 3 Reddit threads open on which of 20 items I need to actually download to play the game and my digital MS reward credit refund from that shoddy Alan Wake 2 launch order. Let's (depending on if I am downloading the right thing) go!

I am interested to try Zombies. I enjoyed it okay all those years ago, but after watching some of the DTH series on it, I am quite looking forward to seeing what it looks like now.

TwiceNightly

Dec 13, 2017
Sounds like a daft question as I type it, but should I finish the recent MWII campaign before I play this?