Naru

May 11, 2019
The Operators are zoomed in too much for me on PC, I can't see anything on the skin selection screen lol
Is the Battle Pass broken? I barely make any progress. I've played maybe 4 or 5 games and was pretty decent and I haven't cleared level 1 yet. That can't be right.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I find this whole thing where you try to milk your customer as much as you can completely absurd. But I am to blame too, I am going to buy the battle pass because it's fun to unlock stuff even though I know that most of the stuff in it is completely useless to me.
This is by far the worst BP yet, not even nickel and dime they are literally trying to penny pinch you now.
I was already tired of BS XP tokens, guess what now there's another branch of freaking Operator XP tokens..

This shit is as dumb as the soldier patches(exclusively for a character model) from the first BO4 tiers.

Sledgehammer can't even be bothered to do pallet swaps for the BPs now?
what a joke.

Naru

May 11, 2019
Yeah, I am probably done with buying the BP. I had 500 points left from MW so it was only 5 bucks but still. Progression is super slow and the stuff it contains sucks for the most part.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm convinced that they add more perks that let you see through walls or know someone is on the other side of the wall to cover up the fact that people hack.

And I'm not spending a penny on the BP, I vowed never to spend on the game again after the poor support warzone has had.

Oct 25, 2017
So that's it for Verdansk?You still require Warzone to even play MW19 even though weapons, operators and skins are thrown in the trash bin? At least you still have access to them through Rebirth Island
They'll be in a default BR playlist tomorrow.

Seems so stupid to remove Verdansk considering the map and everything is still in the MW client we need to run on.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
MW3 was an underrated MP. Most of the maps are good but it's biggest problem was the change in the in game lightning making everything hard to see. Glad that Dome is back

Neobunch

Nov 21, 2017
MW3 was an underrated MP. Most of the maps are good but it's biggest problem was the change in the in game lightning making everything hard to see. Glad that Dome is back

Anyone on PS5 that has played the new warzone Pacific can confirm whether it's still using the old modern warfare client or the new vanguard client?

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I really wish they had nerfed the bombing run. The firebombing run at 10 kills is less effective. It should be at least 9 kills to activate.

Oct 25, 2017
Problem with MW3 was it was the first game with god awful spawns, also the maps started getting a bit cluttered.
Ironically the spawns got worse and worse afterwards but people got used to them soon after.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
I think I'll be selling my copy sooner than later because I've been experiencing the "Packet loss" and "Latency variation" constantly since I started playing the game. I've tried turning off crossplay and the On-demand texture option but it has improved nothing. Multiplayer is unplayable most of the time due to the lag spikes, and hell, I get the errors and the lag even when playing Zombies.

I don't think it's a problem related to my connection as other MP games like Battlefield and Halo run fine most of the time, but if someone knows of anything different worth a try, even at a router level, it would be more than welcome.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Where is the battleprepped skin for Polina? I bought the ultimate edition of Vanguard so I should have that Skin, also I recall unlocking at first on warzone, but now it doesnt appear in both gamea

Naru

May 11, 2019
Anyone else finding the lighting on Radar to be over exposed?
First thing I noticed on this map.

I thought the Battle Pass would motivated me a bit more to play this game. Not that I don't like it but I am playing other stuff too. But the BP progression is so god damn slow.

Last edited:

Bopp

Aug 6, 2021
Played a round of Zombies and thoroughly enjoyed it. I must be one of the very few.
Never had fun with the easter eggs so simple "do this while surviving"-objectives are nice for me.

Probably won't spend too much time with this mode, as I figured it will become stale quite quickly, but I'll have some fun for a few hours (maybe more with some sweet Ganja :p).

Anyways, looking forward to giving the multiplayer a proper try soon. Not a lot of time currently :(

Naru

May 11, 2019
Lately what happens on my screen rarely is that what transpires on the kill cam. And I have a ping around 35-ish.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
14 kills with a single bombing run.

Also, I really hate thermite grenades on Das Haus domination. Came across an enemy team that were spamming us with them and we spawning right on top of them. Was impossible to capture B too as it always seemed to be engulfed in thermite.

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
This last update has really soured the game for me. Bugs everywhere. Aim assist is broken, progression is completely out of wack ( shows different prestige levels depending on what menu I'm in)

Sigh

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Some of the killstreaks are so awful to play against. The dog takes way too many bullets to kill, as well as the flamethrower guy. Totally unfun

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Seeing twitch streamers moan about the snipers in this having too much flinch and not enough ADS makes me so happy. I hope they don't cater to the quick scoping shits.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Seeing twitch streamers moan about the snipers in this having too much flinch and not enough ADS makes me so happy. I hope they don't cater to the quick scoping shits.

They would complain even if the TTK is 0ms. People complained in Cold War when the ADS is slower but the slower TTK made it a situation where it's shoot first die against quick scoopers until the Tec-9 came and balanced it out

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
They would complain even if the TTK is 0ms. People complained in Cold War when the ADS is slower but the slower TTK made it a situation where it's shoot first die against quick scoopers until the Tec-9 came and balanced it out
I mean, I didn't play cold war outside of the beta and one free weekend, but from what I understand that is because they didn't have any flinch most of that games life - which for snipers is insane.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
So the integration with Vanguard/warzone is completely busted I guess, unless I have no idea how its supposed to work. Nothing is progressing the seasonal challenges in warzone, and you cant even get to that menu in vanguard even though it says they are supposed to be obtainable in vanguard. The prestige system also seems weird. Vanguard is showing 20 some prestiges and warzone is only showing 5?

Naru

May 11, 2019
I constantly have games where I hit people in the head across the map, where even I think wtf is going on, did they enable aim bot for me or what. And then the next game I have three people directly in front of me with their backs turned and I start firing and they have time to turn and kill me and I didn't even get one of them. It's like the total opposite as if I am shooting rubber bullets.

Also I have a W/L ration of 0.79 currently. Even if you would assume it's all my fault (which is not since I am always trying to push the objective, getting most captures defends quite a lot etc) shouldn't SBMM account for that and get me closer to 1.0?

And I am not getting the CP out of the battle pass. It stays locked lol

Last edited:

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I doubt SHG will be able to fix the packet burst issue. Seriously packet burst can screw you over in the first few seconds of the game and getting setup on certain maps.

Naru

May 11, 2019
Does "Vital" really do anything? I don't feel a difference (no large caliber magazines attached).

Oct 25, 2017
You know I was thinking about it earlier and after 3 full COD releases, i've realized what my issue with Sledgehammer is.
They just lack identity/personality and atmosphere.

Even Raven's campaign had loads of it and basically revived the Black Ops campaign after 3 & 4's garbage.

Naru

May 11, 2019
The CP reward isn't unlocking for me. Did this happen to anyone else? I am not in a clan but it says "free" for clans and I have the BP so I should get everything, no?

5xmah9d9dr481.png

Edit: I joined a clan and got it. Weird.

Last edited:

Plum

May 31, 2018
Why are like over 50% of the new cosmetic skins for Constanze (the short-haired German woman)? Reminds me of Park from Cold War and how, probably due to weird thirst reasons, she got a ton of skins whilst other operators barely got any.

Either way I ain't paying for the Battle Pass or Cosmetic packs anyway. The honeymoon period for this game was waaay shorter than usual this time, so I'll probably only jump in every now and then instead of actively trying to grind all the bullshit.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I actually regret getting BP, there's nothing remotely nice looking in it lol. First time i've ever not checked contents before hitting purchase.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Even with double xp + operator and performing good, leveling up weapons feel like a fucking drag.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, I didn't play cold war outside of the beta and one free weekend, but from what I understand that is because they didn't have any flinch most of that games life - which for snipers is insane.

They added extra flinch in a later patch, but really it was nonsense as it really didn't affect aim at all, it was purely visual flinch yet your scope still zoom snapped auto aimed for the one shot kills magically.