Azai

Jun 10, 2020
So today I learned that all PS exclusive Operator/Weapon Skins will only be visible on Playstation. Xbox and PC only see the default skins of the operators and weapons. Apparently that has also been the case for MW19 and Warzone 1. So its pretty much intended.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it that I run into more players in the DMZ than I do in a battle royale...

EDIT: Another crash with my insured weapon. I think I'm gonna give the DMZ a loooooooooooooong break.

Last edited:

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Two wins today in BR mode.

Felt nothing. So many downgrades compared to WZ 1... I doubt I'll play this game for 2+ years like the first one... unless they change a lot of shit...

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Proximity Chat is by far the best thing added to the game by far. Last night I had a bounty on me and the team hunting me were playing the Jaws theme through proxy chat while chasing me around!!!

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So my aimer is all weird when standing still I notice it is constantly going left and right very small. Is that just how it is idle or what's causing this?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't think in going to go much beyond tier 3 for the faction missions.
They get so dumb and tedious I'm not going to even bother trying to suffer through that shit

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else feel like Warzone matches take too long? Especially if you're making it to top 10? Can't tell if that's because of the size of this map or the fact there's so many people that need to get eliminated. I guess I'm spoiled with Apex and the only mode I really played on WZ1 was Rebirth / Resurgence.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else getting weird GPU artifacting sometimes on the ground? Its only this game and my PC is new so dont think its my GPU.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't think in going to go much beyond tier 3 for the faction missions.
They get so dumb and tedious I'm not going to even bother trying to suffer through that shit
I'm stuck with earlier stuff like extract an enemy operator weapon because (from what I've read) it has to be a weapon they came in with? Also I can't get anyone to let me join their team. Some of these I have no agency to actually complete and it has gotten frustrating.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Is it impossible to run over the chemist now? My vehicle gets hit by a DDOS as soon as I enter the area.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played a huge amount of DMZ yet, but I think it was a bit of a mistake to give you access to all your guns (via the insured weapon slot) and unlimited equipment right from the start. Maybe that will change if/when this comes out of beta but that seems like the stuff you'd want to be building up over time. Now there's very little to work for - the very temporary contraband weapons and a bunch of cosmetic stuff.

Yup. They patched out the hit and run method lol
Damnit, I kept telling myself I wasn't going to bother cheesing it, then as soon as I decide to get it out of the way it's been patched 🤦‍♂️

I was assuming the faction missions would eventually lead me to him, but apparently not?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck with earlier stuff like extract an enemy operator weapon because (from what I've read) it has to be a weapon they came in with? Also I can't get anyone to let me join their team. Some of these I have no agency to actually complete and it has gotten frustrating.
That mission is bugged and doesn't work.

The invite mission thankfully doesn't require them accepting but it has to be 2 players together in very close range.
Have to spam it as well mine didn't register till the 3rd time I did it.

Tier 4 apparently has a
"Destroy 7 vehicles in quick succession"

Also
"5 UAV towers active at the same time"
Even with 3 players you have to rush that.

Honestly the "200k extraction" in tier 3 is going to be an extreme pain as well.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017

The invite mission thankfully doesn't require them accepting but it has to be 2 players together in very close range.

Tier 4 apparently has a

Also

Honestly the "200k extraction" in tier 3 is going to be an extreme pain as well.
Mm they sound awkward but reading these more challenging missions does make me more interested in DMZ.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Tier 4 apparently has a

Also

I'd like to get the second insured weapon slot so I'll keep pounding away at these earlier tiers, but if I am getting frustrated now I know I won't be able to ever do those higher missions.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Finally made some time for DMZ and it's alright, but outside the few really high tension moments, when you need to get out of there I found it's a bit boring and not sure I'll play much long term.
The A.I are absolute dicks in some cases though, the door camping little fucks jumpscared me a few times.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else getting weird GPU artifacting sometimes on the ground? Its only this game and my PC is new so dont think its my GPU.
I've had very rare moments where I can see artifacting on the PS5 for a split second. Don't think it's hardware related, just an issue with the game.

ChillWinston

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else feel like Warzone matches take too long? Especially if you're making it to top 10? Can't tell if that's because of the size of this map or the fact there's so many people that need to get eliminated. I guess I'm spoiled with Apex and the only mode I really played on WZ1 was Rebirth / Resurgence.

Nah, personally I like the longer length. After playing nothing but Rebirth after Verdansk went away I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the 'loot and chat shit with your buddies' phase of BR games. Guess if you're playing Solo's it might be a different experience.

SledGod

Oct 27, 2017
Had a great gear run in dmz earlier today so I decided to try hitting Hafid Ship cache after grabbing 9 extra plates. Using the spotter to recon and snipe targets was fun, but by the time I made it to the top of the bridge I was out of plates and got destroyed by a riot shield and armored npc in close quarters.

Kind of frustrating, but I think it would have been doable if had played a little smarter. I also should have jumped ship (literally) when I realized I was low on plates. Probably need to run with more revive kits too.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I really like the music that plays when you capture a SAM site. Reminds me of playing Half-Life 2, love that type of industrial?/DnB style sound.

FluffyQuack

Nov 27, 2017
Thankfully you don't need people to actually accept the invite as I've never seen that happen. I'll occasionally send out requests, but I've need had anyone actually accept one.

When I saw that mission, I was worried it would be virtually impossible. It was funny how I managed to get it. I figure I'd have a higher chance of people joining my squad if I downed them first as they'd die otherwise (in retrospect, shooting people probably isn't a very effective way of making them like you). So I did a solo run where I focused entirely on hunting other players. I found a full squad and I managed to down them all. I run up to them as they're dying and spam the squad invite option. They don't say accept, but it did count as mission success, thankfully.

I just find the image of me standing next to a dying squad hoping they'll join me to be pretty funny in an absurd way.

FluffyQuack

Nov 27, 2017
How many real players are in the DMZ matches? I rarely run into anyone
I think it's 66 players in total. You can find other players pretty quickly once you get used to where the spawn points are. For instance, many squads will spawn in the city that's to the northeast. You can also grab the Hunt Squad contracts to have the game lead you directly to another squad.

And if you wanna be a jerk, you can camp the exfils.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
It's crazy how something as simple as proximity chat can make this game much more enjoyable. I've been burnt out on BR games for a while but the social experience makes this super refreshing.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I have a weird bug (?), in DMZ. I completed a mission, the one were you have to repair 5 cars and extract 7 gas cans. It's marked as completed but I can't unequip it from the list! It's not there even when I toggle "show previous tier missions". Is there a workaround for this? I would be mad to have an unusable mission slot.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I have a weird bug (?), in DMZ. I completed a mission, the one were you have to repair 5 cars and extract 7 gas cans. It's marked as completed but I can't unequip it from the list! It's not there even when I toggle "show previous tier missions". Is there a workaround for this? I would be mad to have an unusable mission slot.
Select another mission and it will ask you which you want to drop. Annoying bug.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I just did the LTV mission (final mission Legion Tier 2) solo first try, with a minute to spare (final heli exfil).

Quite exhilirating. Especially since I still don't know the map, at all.

I hope the missions continue to be reasonably soloable (though I wouldn't say this way easy).

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Wanna scream.

Solo mode is hard enough with the AI merking you from all over, or squads camping exfil sites and instantly shooting, but the crashes are the absolute worst. Finally got a great haul of loot going, tons of money, weapons, a medium backpack, drive over to the furthest off (and therefore safest) exfil point and... crash. Second one of the night actually.

There's a wonderful tension to DMZ, making me feel like a thief in the night, swooping in to liberate the area of goodies. I can deal with losing when it's my own mess up, but crashes? Not at all. So frustrating.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If I bought a copy of the game for my Series X do I still need to download a big file and if so how big is the download?

My download speed is 3mb 😫

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wish there was some kind of flare gun or radio that could create a random exfil helicopter in your area.
Particularly for solo players in squad modes.

Kinda like the hostage thing but not tied to that mission

Pop it and maybe there's highly visible purple smoke or something that takes about a minute to arrive

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Went on solo DMZ run to mop up quests. After completing all 3 quests and heading towards an extraction point, some rando came at me unsuccessfully.

Turns out he was rocking the M13B! I extracted with the quickness.