Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Today's update must have broke a lot of shit, because the game is a complete mess for me and my normal group of friends.

Challenges completing out of nowhere
Jailer NEVER spawns anymore???
UI prompts like picking up weapons, items or even resurrecting only work like 75% of the time now
Huge lag spikes and weird hitbox desync
Tons of desync between audio and visuals in menus

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Genuinely cannot tell whether I am playing with bots in DMZ or some of the dumbest players I have ever seen in multiplayer games.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Genuinely cannot tell whether I am playing with bots in DMZ or some of the dumbest players I have ever seen in multiplayer games.
No joke there's been times I've killed what I thought was NPCs only for a player name to pop up in the kill feed. People literally just standing up in the open sniping and shit.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Everything about loot in Warzone 2 is absolutely garbage. From the actual loot to just trying to pick up the shitty $100 off a shelf quickly.

I don't know why grabbing money is so random. Sometimes all I have to do is run right past it and it grabs it. Other times I have to stop and hold X to grab it.

Looting definitely feels cumbersome - especially mid gun fight when you're trying to get something quickly.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
No joke there's been times I've killed what I thought was NPCs only for a player name to pop up in the kill feed. People literally just standing up in the open sniping and shit.

New players who never encountered a single real player and think it's an AI exclusive mode, it happens. I heard people talking on prox chat once while I was killing them, spooked that there was another human in their game.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Of all things, how is this a challenge to add that is seemingly getting delayed all the way to sometime next year now.

View: https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1602830831927508992

What a weird thing. You'd think of all the weird and complex system in the game a simple stat tracking page - something that has been in every game - should be flipping easy. Especially since plenty of stats are currently being tracked just fine through camo and calling card challenges.

They better be building in some nice features like they do over at wzstats.gg or something for al this wait.

OP
OP
Blake the drunk
Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Season 1 Reloaded of Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2 kicks off TODAY(December 14th) at 10am PT / 1pm ET following a patch to both games.

The weekend Double XP event kicks off the following day, Thursday, December 15th at 10am PT / 1pm ET and lasts until Monday, December 19th at 10am PT / 1pm ET.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Was about to post this too. Like — I get it — not everyone has good game sense. There are likely a lot of newer cod players and children joining to play as well. Can't be too hard on em.

....BUT just wow. Some people play like they are new to being a human IRL. Like they are of a different species and are trying to understand the human race. It had me thinking my teammates were ai. Seriously. The way they move is so strange. It's not natural man... It's just not.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah. But in my case, those dumb players are in my squad.
They usually play alone - and be the first to die on the other side of the map.

I always play with my friend, and some third random. One time this motherfucker just steals the car we're running towards, drives to the nearest exfill and fucks off. And this was in the first couple of minutes in the game where we didn't even do a single mission lol
Yeah I hate playing with randoms.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Those requirements for unlocking the raid are bullshit. Seems like it's just bait for Twitch streamers. I'd like to be able to play the game, thanks

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
They fixed the operator bios. I'm impressed. Lol

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
IF I had to guess, they are trying to prevent third parties like wzstats from having the level of access that they had with Warzone 1.
Honestly, I would have played significantly less Warzone 1 if those sites didn't exist / have barely touched Warzone 2 and their absence is likely contributing to my lack of interest in it so that'd be a real shame if we lose them.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
DMZ is in beta though so they should be open to changes. For one, I kind of hate the missions where you need like 30 blow torches or other item that takes up a lot of inventory space. Seems like later missions just upscale the amount of random junk to collect instead of making more interesting and difficult challenges.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guess we are back to super vague patch notes.

Seems like they are taking a strange approach to balancing stuff between WZ/DMZ and regular MP by differentiating between armored and regular opponents. But again, it's so vague. Take this for example:
  • Akimbo P890, X12, Basilisk, and .50 GS have received a damage reduction against armored opponents
So this is clearly a nerf for the akimbo bullshit in WZ. But what does it actually mean? Does this nerf only apply to the actual armor plates? If someone is out of plates does it do the same ridiculous amounts of damage as it did before the patch? Or does an 'armored opponent' just mean a player that can equip armor aka any WZ/DMZ player.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
You can unlock the new gun from either extracting it in DMZ at Building 21

Or just get 2 kills with AR's in 15 separate matches of MP (and guessing Warzone).

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I love turning my Xbox on, hitting the tab for a game, only to be prompted with a 13gb update that will take 2 or 3 hours to download...

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
they really should fix the game first before adding new content

no matter the mode it's the most broken mp game ive ever played

Oct 27, 2017

Or just get 2 kills with AR's in 15 separate matches of MP (and guessing Warzone).
Mp with shipment will make this so much simpler. Thank God. I doubt the challenge will be as easy going forward.

Here's to hoping you can back out like you could in MW19 (and couldn't in subsequent games) cause otherwise that is just stupidly tedious
I believe xclusiveace said this would be possible a while back.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played DMZ in a while because the challenges just got silly the farther you get in the tiers. The mode itself also needs more to it as well.

I'm reading about this new DMZ area. Someone clarify for me….so the area isn't live yet? Meaning no one can access it? But then IW says it's up to the players to figure out when it's live? I'm so confused lol.

Oct 27, 2017

Thats it? That seems way easier than the M13b. Basically, 2 AR kills 15 times, aka 30 AR kills in mp matches? I havent loaded the game up today yet to see for myself, is it stated somewhere?

DaveLong

Nov 2, 2017
What a weird thing. You'd think of all the weird and complex system in the game a simple stat tracking page - something that has been in every game - should be flipping easy. Especially since plenty of stats are currently being tracked just fine through camo and calling card challenges.

They better be building in some nice features like they do over at wzstats.gg or something for al this wait.
Did you play Warzone? The scoreboard in the post game was NEVER RIGHT from day one til it shut down. I imagine it's still effed up now that it's back. I don't know why CoD devs have so much trouble tracking statistics and presenting them to people, but they haven't been able to do it since Warzone launched and it's maddening.

I always enjoy how the current game will show AQ Kills when I never shot an AI dude the entire game. If there's an explanation for that, I've never seen it.

ThankeeSai

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else having issues accessing the raid? Says to complete daily challenges in multiplayer, which I've done, but I'm unable to access it still?

IvanSlavkov

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bulgaria
What a shitty update, I was doing the platinum challenges with 2 assault rifles left. After the update it says that I need to do 8 gold challenges to unlock platinum access, although I can put platinum camo on 6 assault rifles. Not to mention my load outs reset to the base one and do not save when I edit them.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
whats the difference between combat rtecord and the stats we currenty have?
like the current stats page shows pretty much everything we had in MW1 too

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Game still drops to 10 fps on the plane and when i drop out sigh... atleast the image quality looks much sharper to me

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitty update, I was doing the platinum challenges with 2 assault rifles left. After the update it says that I need to do 8 gold challenges to unlock platinum access, although I can put platinum camo on 6 assault rifles. Not to mention my load outs reset to the base one and do not save when I edit them.

Yeah I saw on reddit that some people are getting their entire classes/loadouts wiped out to just M4s. Fucking IW really screwing the pooch with this fucking game. I'm worrying about loading up the game later :/