• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Calvin in both the thread title and in the original post really has me questioning what I know about Monster Hunter Rise.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
The crossover the world needs

gy4rtqzpfbp01.jpg

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why, but, I'm not as excited as I was when the digital event for 2.0 was announced. Maybe I will get excited once the event goes live.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably All-Mother and Rocket Dragon.

Maybe we'll get the pickle too.
We'll also definitely get apex Zinogre based on that mural.

Hopefully they have a surprise like Jho. It will suck if the update is just the final boss plus two monsters that have been teased in game since launch day.

Deleted member 69942

User requested account closure
Banned
May 22, 2020
We'll also definitely get apex Zinogre based on that mural.

Hopefully they have a surprise like Jho. It will suck if the update is just the final boss plus two monsters that have been teased in game since launch day.

I would think there are probably some monsters going to be added extra?

Ukanlos, Akantor and Jhen Mohran would be cool contenders. I think Pickle is going to be a thing in G-Rank. I would love to have Nigel coming in the game as an Elder Dragon invader.

Anyway it is a great gift for my birthday. Let's go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.