• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Stories 2 looks so good. I bought the first game on mobile when it was on sale recently so I should get to that.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Wasn't Stories 2 confirmed for PS4, or am I crazy? I think they only showed Switch now...

Edit: Also they have to stop saying Monstie lol

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
NJLeg7a.png

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Update could be a bit meatier IMO, but hopefully these future updates keep the game fresh.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah not as meaty as 2.0. Hoping for atleast one surprise monster. Last time it was Bazelgeuse.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Big updates are calming down for a few months after this but makes sense since keeping this pace would have been hard. At least theres new events and collabs each month. Maybe September is 4.0.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what the likelihood of the update having more than those announced monsters is, since they avoided spoiling in the last one.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Was that enough info for MH vets? Rise is my first and I found that a little underwhelming.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Not going to lie, I feel a bit underwhelmed. Valstrax being back made me really happy but was hoping for more or at least a road map telling us there will be more monsters.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had two streams on at the same time, but I didn't really pay attention here. gonna have to go back and watch this. but Stories looked cool

Status
Not open for further replies.