• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Just to put this at the top of this long OP: Capcom Fighting Collection is coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch and Steam digitally! The title of this thread emphasizing that physical collections are coming as well.

FMGOK6wVEAMs9UO

FMGPV_hUcAIXd23

FMGOMx9VIAId6eq

FMGON2jVEAEAAfG

Screenshot-%E2%80%93-Super-Gem-Fighter-Mini-Mix-1024x576.jpg

Screenshot-%E2%80%93-Vampire-Hunter-2-1024x576.jpg

Screenshot-%E2%80%93-Red-Earth-1024x576.jpg

With online play and rollback netcode to ensure a smooth online experience, you can become a World Warrior or a world-wide Vampire Hunter in Ranked, Casual, and Custom online matches across all ten games included in this collection:

Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge
(First official release in North America)
Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire (First official release in North America)
Red Earth (First release outside of arcades)
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Hyper Street Fighter II

Show the whole world who the real boss is in Hyper Street Fighter II, pilot your Valiant Armor to victory in Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness, or crash (gem) your way to victory in Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo! Balancing a quarter on your TV to say you've got next is optional.

A training mode is also included for nearly every game (with the exception of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo). Sink your claws into a training dummy for practice before going on the prowl in Darkstalkers, or find the perfect combo to dismantle your opponents in Cyberbots. Additional accessibility and quality of life changes are also included for photosensitivity, easy access to hidden characters without needing to enter secret codes, and some small balance changes for certain games.

For those looking for a solo experience, you can enjoy arcade-style gameplay, too. Play through at your own pace to discover character stories, or power up your character as you defeat foes in the RPG-like Red Earth, previously only available in arcades and making its console and PC debut. Maybe you're looking for something a little less serious? The over-the-top Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix features chibi-style characters that improve their special moves by collecting gems that go flying around the arena with each hit!

A treasure trove of art and music is also included, featuring official art, concept art, design documents, and more than 400 music tracks, all available in this excellent collection that makes it a must-have for any fan of Capcom fighters.

Last edited:

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
We're excited to bring these arcade classics to western players. All 10 games will have online play powered by a robust rollback netcode. In addition, we've also added a training mode to nearly all games –except for Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo–, and a massive collection of art and music to explore!

Capcom Fighting Collection will be available on PS4 for $39.99 on June 24. A digital bundle including Capcom Fighting Collection and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection will also be available at launch for $59.99.
blog.playstation.com

Relive Darkstalkers history in Capcom Fighting Collection, out June 24

10 head-to-head arcade classic compilation also includes the console debut of Red Earth.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Day 1. Looks amazing. All of the Darkstalkers games! Rollback netcode! Red Earth/Warzard finally getting a home release!

Dec 23, 2017
Nice, it looks similar to the Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle.

I'm so there for Red Earth and Gem Fighter!

Last edited:

halcali

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hong Kong SAR
RED EARTH is gonna be really popular, I think.

This is one of those games I watched people play in the arcades, but never actually played.

Cyberbots is silly fun. <3

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, that's a lot of Darkstalkers. My partner's gonna love this. I'm in.

Armoredgoomba

Jun 17, 2018
Glad to see a physical in NA this time (really wish they had not skipped that for the beat em up bundle.)

Darkstalkers is not dead!

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
This is getting a physical release?

OK, now I have new hope if a MvsC collection happens then it will get one too.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
red earth, cyberbots, and puzzle fighter alone would be worth it. everything else is gravy. pretty promising collection.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting for something like this FOR AGES. Finally! Red Earth being on consoles for the first time is especially awesome.

Seems cool, but would it kill them to include Powerstone in one of these collections.

Gotta hope we'll get a 3D collection next, featuring Power Stone, Rival Schools, Star Gladiator, Tech Romancer, etc.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
damn, no street fighter 3? I though that was the game that the FGC loved most.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Dude! We finally get Red Earth at home!

And the complete DarkStalkers collection.

And Puzzle Fighter....

I'm so happy right now.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
This is pretty cool to see as well, thought I'd point this out for people who are interested in the single player aspect for this collection:
For those looking for a solo experience, you can enjoy arcade-style gameplay, too. Play through at your own pace to discover character stories, or power up your character as you defeat foes in the RPG-like Red Earth, previously only available in arcades and making its console and PC debut. Maybe you're looking for something a little less serious? The over-the-top Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix features chibi-style characters that improve their special moves by collecting gems that go flying around the arena with each hit![/quote[

Airi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so happy. So much Darkstalkers, Gem and Puzzle Fighters, and others. I'm absolutely on board for this.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Red Earth is CPS3, so I'm kind of surprised that Street Fighter III is absent.

But I guess the combo pack covers that.