• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
People want SF6 so they can start complaining and making excuses not to play that too.

Season 4 most lilkely isn't the final season, and SF6 is like 2 years out at the earliest.

Also Seth is fine. I know his Dural archetype design isn't the most exciting but he's at least fun to play. I mean they put in E Honda, and Seth clears that bar easily.

I feel a season 5 would pretty much let them cover all the remaining fan favorites.

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
People want SF6 so they can start complaining and making excuses not to play that too.

Personally I want SF6 so they can have another attempt at the netcode. It's obvious SFV's is never getting fixed, I have nothing against the base game itself. The longer SFV lives just means the longer I'll have to wait until getting back into SF :(

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
YHpnZKm.jpg

This is what I pictured when I read the thread title lmao

But honestly after reading the thread, I'm kinda for the idea

SF4 Seth is hella boring (from a design perspective), I'm for them revamping their design in some way

Would be cool if it was based on Juri, since Seth is humiliated by his loss to her in SSFIV.

So like some sort of Juri Decapre? (Juripre?)

...I'm not sure if I love or hate that idea

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
?? If anything Makoto would fit right in SFV's meta, almost too good since one of SFV's biggest complaints is her whole game plan.
They would nerf the fuck out of her kit. You're not gonna get frame traps hayate -> karakusa, you'll get stubby normals instead of the amazing hitboxes in 4, no insane backdash, some part of her kit probably locked behind vtrigger. Won't be any near as fun as in 3 and 4.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
They would nerf the fuck out of her kit. You're not gonna get frame traps hayate -> karakusa, you'll get stubby normals instead of the amazing hitboxes in 4, no insane backdash, some part of her kit probably locked behind vtrigger. Won't be any near as fun as in 3 and 4.

Personally I thought she wasn't fun at all in 4, didn't feel like Makoto at all. SFV she'd feel much more like her 3S form.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You know things are dire when a character is rumored to be genderbend and people not only dont care but even embrace it.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it just clicked for me that teasing Seth by showcasing all of the characters Seth's move set will come from makes too much sense