• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

Seems that this source has been right in the past.

Kelios adds:

"It's not a Let's GO game", at the same time if they do a remake for the first time, they will not do it in the Let's GO sauce, that wouldn't make sense.

Edit:

Edit 2:
They also mentioned something else in their newspost about "Legends"

Pokémon Legends: Arceus | Official Website | Pokémon

Survey, catch, and research wild Pokémon in a long-gone era of the Sinnoh region to complete the region’s first Pokédex.

Does the same thing so this is clearly their source. They had someone point them to the subdomain or have a script crawling subdomains

Last edited:

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
From what I understand, it's the same account that leaked a bunch of Pokemon Sw / Sh stuff.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Empoleon let's fucking go

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I should have "leaked" this when I had the chance, brehs...

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Pokémon Direct next month then?
Hey GF, surprise, it'll take a lot after SwSh, but I'm open to being gladly surprised.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Centro Leaks often takes whatever rumors float around the web and claim them as their own. This is most likely just a guess.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They got anything else? Cause while this is welcome, this isn't exactly surprising news at all.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
I love gen IV but man I have no faith the remakes will be nearly as good as they should be.

Isotope

Nov 7, 2017
But will they make the Lake theme even better than it already is?

Genuinely very excited for this to become true.

seeds

Jun 25, 2019
While I think this is probably happening, this isn't really convincing. Their previous leaks were sharing datamined stuff that was obviously true, and having access to a datamine is very different from having inside info on upcoming games

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
NNNOOOOOO

I wanted a Let's Go game......god damn it.

The current style of pokemon alah sword and shield sucks

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Do note

Should we get a main series game this year, it'd be running off a derivative of the SWSH engine and include the same graphical engine, game mechanics etc. as SWSH for connectivity. While it could add Pokémon back in which then could be patched into SWSH, don't expect it to be a massive "fix" of any perceived problems

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Ideal: I loved Gen 4 and always wanted this!

Reality: Now we wait to see how Gamefreak will make me wish these games never happened.

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
Not sure what to expect. The reception to the structure of DP is what led the games to gradually become more and more linear, and ORAS and Let's Go showed they don't mind tweaking and simplifying the flow of remakes (or just outright removing stuff).

I'm really curious to see whether they go for a more open design like the Wild Area and SwSh DLCs in more areas or if they'll save that for Gen 9.

I wanna be excited but SwSh was such a massive letdown. I really liked the DLC so hopefully these have some new blood in the director's chair and enough dev time for the team to deliver something great.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
A Generation I didn't care that'll likely be saddled with the poor production values of Sword and Shield? Here's hoping they surprise me.

Platinum was considered a definitive experience in fans' eyes, right? Given how ORAS turned out -- and I say this as someone who thoroughly enjoyed it -- at the very least I can't imagine this topping it. (Supposing it's true, anyway.)

Quinho

Dec 25, 2017
Gen 4 is my favorite gen.... Gen 8 is my least favorite gen due to dynamax.
I truly hope they take it out from the remake.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I love DPP but I have no idea what I want from a remake. The wild areas in Sword/Shield were great, especially in the dlc, but I'm not sure if I want those in the remakes. Hopefully it has the extra Platinum content at least.