TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
That was a really badly edited trailer.

Movie might be okay? I dunno. Haven't seen Pitch Perfect but Banks seems experienced enough with ensembles, but I wouldn't say there was much in the way of action stuff that made me think the movie is gonna sell me much on that front.

Charlie's Angels is a weird fucking thing to keep around though.

Pitch Perfect is fantastic.

I haven't seen the other 2 but the first one is great.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
That was a really badly edited trailer.

Movie might be okay? I dunno. Haven't seen Pitch Perfect but Banks seems experienced enough with ensembles, but I wouldn't say there was much in the way of action stuff that made me think the movie is gonna sell me much on that front.

Charlie's Angels is a weird fucking thing to keep around though.

It's wierd to keep around one of Hollywood's quintessential feminist properties?

If anything now is the perfect time for a new CA film.

Oct 2, 2018
Horrible music in the trailer and just seems that bit lifeless and unfunny. I think reviews will come in at 55-60% RTish unless the movie isn't as dull as this trailer

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Messy trailer. Might be fun, does look like there is silly scenarios.

Good morning Charlie is a thing but seems a bit lame these days, maybe they'll play it differently.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna blame the company who put together the trailer and the executives who really wanted to push a new pop song. There could be a fun movie underneath this godawful trailer.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Look. I love Banks. Loved her since probably like Wet Hot. But girl cannot direct. Don't know why she keeps insisting she can. She should run a production company, find scripts, find talent, find financing, oversee the shoot, oversee the cut, promote the movie. She'd be great.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
Besides Marvel and the Twillight movies, do you watch anything else?
Oh shit, you've got me all figured out.

Edit: Just to entertain the bullshit: I've seen about 20 minutes worth of Twilight. No idea why Marvel is brought up. I've seen her in Snow White, American Ultra, Still Alice, Adventureland, and maybe a few more things.

Last edited:

amnesties

Nov 17, 2017
looks good! didn't have much hope but that was a good trailer

also lol at noah centimetre in the film

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it could be a good time at the theater. I'll have to rewatch the trailer at some point, though, because I spent the first half distractedly wondering if that was Kristen Stewart or not.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wife is hyped because of KStew looking fire, so will have to see this. The fighting is a lot better than the previous films.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
You guys think Noah Centimeteor will still have a career when he's 27? I got a feeling he's gonna be the next Chad Michael Murray.

Oct 2, 2018
Looks like it could be a good time at the theater. I'll have to rewatch the trailer at some point, though, because I spent the first half distractedly wondering if that was Kristen Stewart or not.

Same. I wondered if it were her. She's got such a dour quality about her I found it hard to connect the dots and see her in this franchise. I recognise the other girl as jasmine from Aladdin but not the third

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It looks cheap and really boring. I'm kinda shocked how dull it looks. Even the leads, they're not charismatic enough to carry a movie like this, and Banks is a step down from Murray.

Rust

Jan 24, 2018

If it's a loose continuation, (sounds like there are multiple 'Bosley and Trio' groups out there), then we might see a cameo from the others. Or Beyonce.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Yeah these were so cheesy and fun. Read that bill Murray had issues on set but it's all about the ladies. Lucy Liu was perfect in these

It got crazy on that set.

In bored moments, you may have wondered why Bernie Mac replaced Bill Murray as Bosley in the sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle." It's reportedly due to a fight the comedian provoked with Lucy Liu on set of "Charlie's Angels." The story is Murray stopped a scene, pointed to Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz and Liu, and said in order, "I get why you're here. And you've got talent. But what in the hell are you doing here? You can't act." The "Kill Bill" actress flipped and began showering Murray with punches until crew members separated them.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
While I do like the cast of this reboot as well, the charisma of Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz in their peak prime could not save the atrocius movies that they were. This looks just as bad.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
It might not be the case but I hate it when trailers show the final shot of a movie, that's what the last shot of the trailer feels like.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty bad. They should've gotten more real known actresses to play the Angels. Kristen Stewart is the most popular one, but even she seems like a bad pick.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
D-HuQnuUIAEhhaJ.jpg

D-IwxpcWsAIDWFQ.jpg:orig

I'm crushing hard on Naomi Scott.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Has the same style as those crazy over-produced fake Taco Bell ads.
Great cast, but... ehhh... I dunno.

Also- is Jonathan Tucker just typecast as a bad guy now?
Loved him in The Black Donnellys.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The trailer was trash, but that's all on Sony and their editing.

I'm in, if only for Banks, Pat Stew and KStew.

**Full Disclosure** I definitely saw the 2000 and 2003 movies in the theaters. The 2000 movie I saw 3 times in the theaters. I have a thing for Drew Barrymore. And Lucy Liu. And Cameron D.

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. I'll give it a chance, but again, Sony's trailers KILL movies sometimes. And the music is admittedly grating.

EDIT: I just found out that Drew is the Executive Producer. So, this *might* be better than the trailer suggests.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
The trailer was trash, but that's all on Sony and their editing.

I'm in, if only for Banks, Pat Stew and KStew.

**Full Disclosure** I definitely saw the 2000 and 2003 movies in the theaters. The 2000 movie I saw 3 times in the theaters. I have a thing for Drew Barrymore. And Lucy Liu. And Cameron D.

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. I'll give it a chance, but again, Sony's trailers KILL movies sometimes. And the music is admittedly grating.

EDIT: I just found out that Drew is the Executive Producer. So, this *might* be better than the trailer suggests.
Flower Films produced the original movies also

Bengraven