• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
When it comes to PlayStation partnership Climax Studios has helped out on Housemarque titles such as Returnal, Resogun and Dead Nation.
Climax Studios previously ported Returnal to PC, and Resogun to PS3/PS Vita

Source

Screenshot_2024-04-19-07-25-55-43_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.png

GLmGiMNXEAAsqtt

pQz6qtY.jpeg

Last edited:

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Gravity Rush 2 would suck. It's already playable on PS5.

Also, it's not very well known, or even well known or even known.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I wouldn't call Gravity Rush "a very well known IP".

I suspect this will be an Xbox IP being ported, AoE or something. They've been working with MS too.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Very well known doesnt seem like Gravity Rush to me - then again LinkedIn resumees are always gonna big themselves up(cant blame them).

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
after Twisted Metal tv show success, and the reboot got canceled, I imagine Sony would look for Twisted Metal remake instead. just something they can sell when Season 2 TV show is out.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
It feels awful to play though. It has some of the worst 30fps feel I have ever seen to the point that, I have no idea how I beat it the first time around.
People here say 30 FPS games are unplayable all the time and it's never true, so that doesn't change my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
With no hope of a Gravity Rush 3 with the original devs, I hate this.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't really understand why anyone would have any excitement regarding a Gravity Rush 2 port (and I love the game). There's zero chance of any follow-up and it won't gain much of anything.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Maybe it's another Xbox first-party port. They've used third-party support studios for the prior ones (such as Lucid Games).

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Halo or Bloodborne... I'm a dreamer I know and mainly joking. But if we get an update for GR2 before Bloodborne I would believe it but still be confused. And I say that as someone who actually likes GR as a series, i just don't think it will sell very much.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
There's this one well-known IP I'd like to see Sony take out of cold storage...

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Yeha keep dreaming.

I wouldn't call Gravity Rush "a very well known IP".

I suspect this will be an Xbox IP being ported, AoE or something. They've been working with MS too.

LMAO exactly. At this rate Tomba is more known than Gravity Daze. Oh right I bet none knew it was called Gravity Daze in japan too. XD