thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
orIaaIQ.jpg

Yep. And who needs other friends when you have the Wolverine to stand beside you.

That pic must be old. Jared looks half human.

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt this tbh. Regardless of political affiliation, rich people stick to each other like glue. If they do stay in NY, I wouldn't be surprised if their welcomed back with open arms like nothing's changed.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Im sure they will find some social circles that will still have them lol. But what did they think would happen. Then with the crap Trump is pulling now, they are only making it worse for themselves. Also, if for some crazy screwed up miracle were to happen and Trump got a second term, they would have effectively destroyed any chance at having a life anywhere in the country lol.

These people are just not very smart. Anything that they gained by Trump becoming president with the Trump brand will have been wrecked by the time they leave office. I bet they end up leaving the US as soon as they can.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Not piling on that Manhatten quote, but i don't think a lot of people realize that "Manhatten" refers to the actual island that the majority of NYC sits on top of.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
They won't have problems finding sympathetic ears among the tri-state real estate millionaire scene.

ShadowFlare

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't help but feel that in another time, people like them would be strung up as an example for anyone thinking of doing what they did. Fortunately for them, we live in a civilized society that allow cancers like them to grow and spread.

Austriacus

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt this tbh. Regardless of political affiliation, rich people stick to each other like glue. If they do stay in NY, I wouldn't be surprised if their welcomed back with open arms like nothing's changed.

This is 100% wrong. There is a divide between new money and old money. In the US, old money refers to people that have had money for longer than the Trumps and they have been trying to be in that club for a while.

Old money is all about appearances, and the Trump family just fucks that up if they get close to him as old money still needs to have "class" which because of the presidency they have even less of than before (he was just considered very tacky previously). Im not saying all rich people are gona shun them or whatever, but the ones they are looking to have validation from definetely will, in good numbers.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
im glad they have decades of shame ahead of them, even if they never see a jail cell.

i hope they escape to vacation in Finland some day, would love to bump into them and tell them what i think of their whole family.