Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Wait, Manhattan is a real city? I always thought it was a fictional one for some reason
NJcpVeB.jpg

butzopower

Oct 27, 2017
London
Like 6 years back my brother's girlfriend informed everyone at Christmas dinner that "did we know that Wall Street from The Wolf of Wall Street is actually a real place?"

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Move them to Kentucky. Let's just consolidate everything awful in Kentucky, like some sort of State Effigy.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Somehow I doubt it.

If they throw enough money at people, they're going to be fine.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
at least one trump will be on a reality tv show within the next four years.

I'm not inherently opposed to that, but we need proper screening.

When the Trump family sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
With Trump's loans being due & state prosecution breathing down their necks, social ostracisation is the least of their upcoming problems.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
While we're admitting potentially embarrassing New York misconceptions, I thought The Bronx was just a weird nickname for Brooklyn until like... 2 years ago. I'm 30.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
This thread is very

ten_thousand_2x.png

I love it.

Related: I read that this election, Manhattan as a whole was the bluest borough in the city and I think the bluest county in the entire state of New York. So there are very few people here that will welcome them.

Most people who don't live here can't fathom exactly how gigantic NYC is. Manhatten is just a small part albeit with most of the big buildings.
I live here and am constantly surprised by how giant Queens itself is. Probably because I am from Manhattan and barely ever have business there, though. Queens in general feels like another world, sometimes...

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is very

ten_thousand_2x.png

I love it.

Related: I read that this election, Manhattan as a whole was the bluest borough in the city and I think the bluest county in the entire state of New York. So there are very few people here that will welcome them.

I live here and am constantly surprised by how giant Queens itself is. Probably because I am from Manhattan and barely ever have business there, though. Queens in general feels like another world, sometimes...

It's pretty amazing, going out and exploring the outer boroughs. If I miss Croatia the are a number of neighborhoods to hang out in, or if I feel like experiencing one of a hundred other countries there's so much to choose from. Flushing was so fascinating when I first went there.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I used to live in Astoria/LIC and it's unfathomable to me how much further east Queens and Long Island go from where I used to live. My part of town was ALREADY huge.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Anyone who thinks that these two (among Trump, Trump Jr. & Eric) won't be outcasted & ridiculed by the public on a daily basis everywhere that they walk aren't living in reality.

Trump was already been hated in NYC even before he was president. His presidency, his controversial words & actions that he's said & done since he was president have made things for the entire family a lot worse.

Last edited: