• Al Ewing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I just find it amazing that the CB tweet declaring ASM the best comic of the year got ratioed. My point has never been that there aren't people who like this run. My point is that this is a deeply hated run among the Spider-Man fanbase to the point that even people who do like the run sometimes feel the need to acknowledge how deeply unpopular it is.

There's just a special level of hatred for this run.
Show me some receipts, cause this feels like an over exaggeration. I'm on CBR forums and other comic book places and the only person who keeps saying how deeply hated it is….is you

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017

https://peow.gumroad.com/

Don't really follow this thread but PEOW Studio is closing their gumroad shops for ebooks on Jan 31st so you have a month to pick up any books your interested in or didn't get a chance to buy a physical copy.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
COMICS!!! |OT| Comic of the Year 2022 - Second Round Update

Thank you everyone for participating in the second round of our community Comic of the Year! We've shrunk our list of 140 nominees down to 60 comics endorsed by multiple people within the community. These are comics that weren't just great, but that stood out in comparison to other 2022 releases. Unsurprisingly, the list is as diverse as our group of friends. Manga and comics, Webtoons and Infinite Comics, indies and Big Two, horror and adventure, no Spawn but plenty of Tom King. The list of nominees is uniquely special and represents us all well.

Now it's time to rip this list of nominees apart and rank them. Only the strongest shall survive. Over the next week, please visit the linked spreadsheet and fill in your Top 10 Comics of 2022 -- made up solely of choices from our list of 60 nominees. If there aren't 10 comics that you want to put on your list, that's fine! Just fill out as many as feels right. This is your list, so rank them how you want.

Once everyone has submitted their final lists, we'll total up how many points each nominee earned and make a final Top 10 Comics of 2022 list for the community. It's as simple as that! Hopefully, it will only take a week for everyone to wrap up their lists. I'll message folk as necessary, but I won't end it until everyone either submits their full list or says they're done.

Thanks again to everyone participating. This is one of my favorite parts of the community and one of the few opportunities for us to do something as a group. It means a lot! Here's to another great year of comic and a happy New Year.

docs.google.com

COMICS!!! |OT| Comic of the Year 2022 | Final Round

Voting Name,Finished?,1st ,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th 20 Points,15 Points,11 Points,8 Points,6 Points,5 Points,4 Points,3 Points,2 Points,1 Point,List of 60 nominated comics to choose from: Astro Cat,Crisis Zone,Saga,Chainsaw Man,Something is Killing the Children,Immortal X-Men,X-Men,X...

A.X.E.: Judgment Day
Akane-banashi
Amazing Spider-Man
Ant-Man
Aquaman: Andromeda
Arkham City: The Order of the World
Batgirls
Batman
Batman vs. Robin
Batman/Superman: World's Finest
Catwoman: Lonely City
Chainsaw Man
Crisis Zone
Dandadan
Daredevil
Defenders
Do a Powerbomb
Ducks
Eight Billion Genies
Eternals
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Ghost Cage
Ghostbuster Osamu
Goodbye, Eri
Gotham City: Year One
Harley Quinn
Human Target
Immortal X-Men
Iron-Cat
It's Jeff
It's Lonely at the Centre of the Earth
Love Everlasting
MARRIAGETOXIN
Monstress
Moon Knight
Nightwing
Once & Future
One Piece
Poison Ivy
Reckless
Robin
Saga
SAKAMOTO DAYS
She-Hulk
Something is Killing the Children
Sonic the Hedgehog
Spy x Family
Strange Academy
Sunstone
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
Superman: Space Age
The Good Asian
The Nice House on the Lake
The Night Eaters: She Eats the Night
Wayne Family Adventures
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
X-Men
X-Men Red
X-Terminators
You and I are Polar Opposites

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
New thread is up. Spider-Man chat is staying in 2022 so please keep that in mind. Its Chasm's time now.

www.resetera.com

COMICS!!! | OT | January 2023 | We're not besties yet, but we're getting there... Not you, Aurica.

Lazarus Planet : Alpha #1 By Waid, Yang, Federici, Tan - Following the explosive (literally) events of Batman vs. Robin #4, the Lazarus Volcano has erupted, spewing dangerous and transformative chemicals into Earth's atmosphere! As these Lazarus clouds rain down upon the planet, people across...

Status
Not open for further replies.