• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favourite comics publisher?

• Marvel

• DC

• Shonen Jump (best boy Bakugo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017

First cover of a new arc or the FCBD cover I'd say.

But we have already seen the FCBD cover
STL110421

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Kelly Thompson is on the 11 o Clock Comics podcast this week.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Did DC ever release a public version of whatever they said at ComocsPro? Seems like they would have already if they were going to.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I just love broken characters?

Harley Quinn
Gotham Girl
Poison Ivy
Katsuki Bakugo
Himiko Toga

They can all be saved. We can redeem them 😭

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I got a new 12" iPad Pro in large part to read comics on and it's amazing. I have Marvel Unlimited and bought a bunch of DC and other books on Comixology but is there any word on any kind of DC sub service or other similar offering yet? Important note: I'm not in the US (rip comixology unlimited).

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
What are Jeff Lemire's best works?
Black Hammer, Descender, and Green Arrow/Old Man Logan?
No conversation about Jeff Lemire should be without Sweet Tooth.

I haven't picked up any of the Black Hammer after volume 2. I really want to, but then, as Dark Horse does with Hellboy stuff, the collected editions are already convoluted. The big annual was kept out of trades and only put in the Library Edition. Where's the Cthu-Louise one-shot going to end up? I can't justify that much on straight double-dipping, so as a completist I'm kind of just waiting to see what they do going forward. It's annoying.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Actually, I'm gonna finish Death of the Inhumans tonight, because it feels necessary to me now in a way it didn't before

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got a new 12" iPad Pro in large part to read comics on and it's amazing. I have Marvel Unlimited and bought a bunch of DC and other books on Comixology but is there any word on any kind of DC sub service or other similar offering yet? Important note: I'm not in the US (rip comixology unlimited).
DC Universe, which is currently US only, is more for video content than comics. It does come with a lot of comics, however. If that expands to your country then that might be worthwhile for you.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I like how Spencer immediately turned Archie into an Archie and Sabrina book. I prefer that to the other relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.