• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering what they'll put in it. Volume 1 ended with issue 27 of a 37 issue run. The Question Quarterly is about 5 issues, The Question Returns just 1 issue. After that it's stuff written by other writers. I've read Rick Veitch's mini series which was incoherent gibberish so I hope they don't include that. No idea what Lemire's run is like.

I read the rest of O'Neil's run online and there was a small dip in quality but it picks up again ending with a fantastic last issue and panel.
The Quarterly issues and Returns are supposed to be like ~50 pages each, so between that and the last 10 of the regular run you're up to 500 pages at least. Then you have the second Question Annual, which is also a multipart story with the Green Arrow annual, and the Question shows up in Green Arrow Annual #3, all of which are ~40 pages each, so that brings up to 620 or so.

If I were to guess, they'd fill it out with the Lemire Black Label book, since that was drawn by Cowan at least. But they could also do the Veitch run. There's probably some other random Question stories they could fill things out with.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Suicide Squad: KtJL looks dumb, but fun.

Looks like a game made for Fortnight kids

Last edited:

DarkStar00

Mar 13, 2022
I just ordered the regular paper back version of the Rucka run of Wonder Woman Rebirth volume 1, and the extended hardcover edition of volume 2. Am I missing any stories in between? Do I need to get the paper back version of volume 2: Year One? Or does the extended edition of volume 2 cover Year One and everything else.

May 24, 2019
I just ordered the regular paper back version of the Rucka run of Wonder Woman Rebirth volume 1, and the extended hardcover edition of volume 2. Am I missing any stories in between? Do I need to get the paper back version of volume 2: Year One? Or does the extended edition of volume 2 cover Year One and everything else.
Can you check the contents? They were alternating issues, I think.
Nicola Scott did the flashback issues.

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly think it looks fine for me, especially as a mindless looter tps to play with my friends.
Oh, definitely. I just wanted to preface it as I know many on Era(esp on the threads about that game) already decided it's bad and it was always gonna be bad lmao. I think it looks fun and the themed gear sets look awesome. Only complaint I've got is that the enemy density was lacking in that showcase.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, definitely. I just wanted to preface it as I know many on Era(esp on the threads about that game) already decided it's bad and it was always gonna be bad lmao. I think it looks fun and the themed gear sets look awesome. Only complaint I've got is that the enemy density was lacking in that showcase.

I honestly believe that a lot of people on Era heard Gaas in that leak and it was over for them regardless of what it was.

Also people in that thread calling the graphics 2017 graphics. Sure lol

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Every country outside of the Americas is a cricket country.

Hurling on the other hand we are amazing at...

GreenWhisperedGavial-size_restricted.gif

giphy.webp

rdoylepickupgif.gif

Feb 16, 2022
I honestly believe that a lot of people on Era heard Gaas in that leak and it was over for them regardless of what it was.

Also people in that thread calling the graphics 2017 graphics. Sure lol
Honestly this is the first time the constant, snippy, cruel barrage of vitriol towards a game has kinda broken me. The two threads about the game on Gaming are full of such posts. I just don't want to click on those threads anymore.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Because always online drm for single player games (and modes) is ass and deserves hate.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017

I am shocked that Marvel actually reprints iconic stories. How would they have known to reprint Bendis Daredevil without suit and tie mans poll. They wouldn't.
I don't know how much Marvel takes this into account but he does have an in with them and they do let him announce every new and reprinted omnibus months before they get solicited so I wouldn't dismiss this outright, it's better to be safe than sorry, so I voted.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Chris Bachalo is doing the Knight Terrors FCBD issue lol. It sounds more like a Deadman mini than an actual event.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I think the Suicide Squad game looks great and it comes out on my birthday so it should be a nice Zelda distraction. I was turned off by it looking like Fortnight until I saw it also has great Sunset Overdrive style traversal.

Comics are finished anyway. I've been playing Midnight Suns and it has a wholesome Blade/Captain Marvel romcom subplot and Magik is my best friend.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That 90s anime-style Alpha Flight fanart is killing me. Like, that Marrina!

Pre-internet international superhero fandom is one of those niche topics I love seeing explored, it really was a whole different world back then.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
New Kirkman book is launching a shared universe. Looks pretty neat.
bleedingcool.com

ComicsPRO: Robert Kirkman & Lorenzo De Felici's New Comic Void Rivals

Skybound announced Void Rivals #1, the first issue of a new shared universe series beginning in June from Robert Kirkman and Lorenzo De Felici.

And 2023 and 2024 might be the year of Remender?
bleedingcool.com

Rick Remender Talks Continuity Issues With ComicsPRO & Image Comics

Image Comics’ ComicsPRO Summit presentation included this special thank you video from Rick Remender that Bleeding Cool has managed to get access to.

Not sure this Sacrificer comic is it though

STL255727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.