• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 24, 2017
Will update with trailer and gameplay.

Command & Conquer: Rivals is a thrilling, competitive experience built to define Real-Time Strategy for Mobile. Featuring intense, 1v1 real-time matches with rival commanders, you test your skills in combat in the War for Tiberium. Master the battlefield with continuous control of your forces, crush your rivals, and lead your army to victory. Starting today, Android players can pre-register on Google Play to be notified when Command & Conquer: Rivals is available worldwide. By pre-registering, Android players in US and Canada may also be invited to the Command & Conquer: Rivals pre-alpha. iOS users should head over to www.cncrivals.com to pre-register, and follow us on Twitter @cncrivals for all the latest news.
Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones

Kayo Police

Nov 4, 2017
C&C is dead. DEAD.

tumblr_noiuso5mHU1uo1fdoo1_400.gif

Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Sucks to see what it's become as a fan of the old series. But I'd like a decent strategy game on mobile, so I'll give it a try.

Solbright

Oct 28, 2017
This is a big kick in the teeth. Command and Conquer "for a new generation" my ass. You know the game could look like that trailer if it was an actual classic RTS right EA?

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Remember Command & Conquer? We've Dungeon Keepered the fuck out of it.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
C&C fans, I am so, so sorry.

EA needs to be shot out of the nearest airlock.

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck EA. This is so pathetic. I can't put words...

I'm just... wow.

Really man?

I mean as an old C&C fan I'd absolutely prefer an older style RTS to be coming, but this looks fine for a mobile game? Not like they'd be able to adapt C&C to mobile without serious compromises. And highly doubtful EA would be interesting in making an old school RTS currently

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This will probably be a half-decent mobile strategy game with micro transactions up the ass

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Will probably make millions. That early CGI thing looked awesome and then cuts to mobile.

Looks like a condensed C&C game.

SeanBoocock

Senior Engineer @ Epic Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Looks really good and a nice use of the IP. Wish we had the same support on General 2 but glad to see another team get a chance with C&C.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I thought EA's conference was otherwise okay I guess. But as someone who has been a huge fan of C&C since the very beginning, that announcement hurt. A lot.

That felt like rubbing salt in a gaping wound that EA never closed.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
This will probably be the most back-handed announcement this E3.
Like great EA I love that you brough back Command and Conquer and the name isn't dead.
But we'd like a little more than just a mobile title. I wish they'd give us just C&C westwood games in HD like Age of Empire got. Just that would be amazing and for a company the size of EA a drop in the bucket money wise.