• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
You could easily port every single Command & Conquer, ask 9 bucks a pop and people would buy it. Just a straight up port... do the Square Enix thing. But this? Fuck this.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a pretty cool mobile game. I'll give it a try.

People acting like C&C was still somehow alive until this announcement are funny.

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone else thinks it's funny that Seth is shown as a selectable NOD Commander even though Kane killed him halfway in the original game's NOD campaign?
Who wants to play as that guy?

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
Ah damn. I guess I'll have to try it... I bought C&C4 after all.

From god, to Kane, to Seth, to mobile.

YI2azWk.png

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I like how there has been one conference so far and we already know it is gonna be the worst one. E3 can only improve from here.

Good job good effort EA.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
You could easily port every single Command & Conquer, ask 9 bucks a pop and people would buy it. Just a straight up port... do the Square Enix thing. But this? Fuck this.

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
This game seems to be Metroid Prime Federation Force levels of "We wanted another game in the franchise but not this."

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to give it a shot looked pretty fun honestly. Always looking for more mobile games.

Some of the reactions in here...yeah forums.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'll try it. But what's up with the pre register? I thought we could download it now?

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Game looks fun. C&C isn't some sacred property to me so I don't really care. How can you disrespect a series that didn't even take itself seriously?

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
If it's free and has Red Alert Factions I will try it.
Just give me Soviets.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
I hate EA for doing this but maybe if this makes money they'll fund a REAL C&C game?

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
As someone who has a lot of fond memories of the series, I get the outrage about this being a C&C game...
But the actual game looks kind of fun.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also can I just say, it is truly a sign of the end times when the most actual gameplay we get in an E3 conference is from a mobile game.

Plumpbiscuit

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A revolutionary series turned into a broken-at-launch mobile game with the most generic "dude vs dude" cover I've ever seen.

Disgusting.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm ok with a good RTS on mobile if this holds up.

But if this is the only C&C EA are making, then this is a real shame.