• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like pure haterade and little else.

It's the peak of 'talking out of both sides of your mouth' calling someone "The Madonna of now" and "Not important" in the same breath

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
No, Courtney. It's about Black women going into spaces that Black women helped build.

But go off, I guess.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
She opened for Lana during one of her tours. I remember cause I had to sit through it and she chastised the audience for not knowing her music.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I thought she was friends with Lana... she's affectionately referenced on a Chemtrails over the country club track iirc?

Love is always beefing with someone, she seems unhappy.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Does she like anyone lmao? I read the interview and every modern artist she claimed to like, she says she stopped liking at some point.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a general Taylor listener myself (even though Folklore stands out specifically as my jam), but saying she's not important or interesting as an artist just seems objectively untrue on both counts. Her style's evolution and business savvy are both some of the most interesting in the entire genre.

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018
This is who Courtney Love is, always been outspoken about her tastes in music.

I respect Taylor Swift and all she has done, but I don't find any of the music I have heard by her to be particularly interesting either. Live Through This, however, was one of the best albums of the 90s.

Sounds

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about Courtney Love, she's been irrelevant my entire adult life… just hatin'

J Snow

Oct 25, 2017
It's 30 years since Live Through This as of this week and she's just being a hater instead of celebrating her own wins.

The Quentulated Mox

Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 10, 2022
nooooo courtney, you're not active enough for you to be catty and have people stan you for it they're going to say you're a hater they'll say you're clout chasing
5y8nni.jpg

DarthMasta

Feb 17, 2018
Musician has opinions on music but she's famously someone not afraid to step on toes, so, it is what it is, I'm sure the people she talks about also have opinions on the work of Hole.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Courtney Love attempts to remind people about her by shitting on tons of popular people is what it seems.

I'm far from a Swiftie but saying the biggest pop star in the world isn't important would be like saying Fortnite doesn't matter to gaming.

Sounds

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really a general Taylor listener myself (even though Folklore stands out specifically as my jam), but saying she's not important or interesting as an artist just seems objectively untrue on both counts. Her style's evolution and business savvy are both some of the most interesting in the entire genre.

saying an artist's (taylor) work is not interesting is completely ok. Saying Taylor's not important is objectively untrue whether you like her or not.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
More musicians should have opinions on other acts. We need to return to scenes actively shitting on other artists. Music is better for it.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Calling it a style evolution and business savvy makes the point about the music itself not being interesting. Her quote sounds like important from a music sense. Not making money.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand I don't really care about any of those artists either.
But on the other hand rather then shitting on a bunch of artists I'd rather see her shout out the artists she does like.